THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

Originally Posted by rocshoes24

kmart they're selling the canon rebel xs with the 75-300 mm lens for 579.98
Terrible deal.

I bought the XS + 18-55is + 55-250is for 510 shipped. I still can't get rid of it, was trying to flip it.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

I don't even know, i was gonna ask the same thing. I'm thinking of buying it.
I pulled the trigger, bang! I can cancel it by tomorrow morning if I don't want it...

Spoiler [+]
Right?
nerd.gif

anyone know where i could get a decent LCD projector between $250 and $400?

trying to invest in one for my classroom

...hope folks are enjoying the holidays.

roll.gif
All these Thanksgiving sale TVs are crap man. If you're buying them just for TV shows then fine but i warn you they're are
sick.gif
if you're planning to use them for sport/game/pc . Most of these on sale TV have terrible viewing angle, motion blur, bad black level, high input lag, etc. Don't fall into impulse shopping

Originally Posted by KenJi714

roll.gif
All these Thanksgiving sale TVs are crap man. If you're buying them just for TV shows then fine but i warn you they're are
sick.gif
if you're planning to use them for sport/game/pc . Most of these on sale TV have terrible viewing angle, motion blur, bad black level, high input lag, etc. Don't fall into impulse shopping
What's your opinion on the Samsung posted above though?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

roll.gif
sick.gif
It's not a good TV. If you do a little research All 2010 Samsung are crap for gaming . 60-80 ms of input lag. Forget it if you are planning to play MW2 or BlackOps. It's still an okay TV for watching shows and movie though. Definitely not good enough for watching sports because it only has 60hz.

roll.gif
sick.gif
Depends on what you're upgrading from. If you still have a CRT and upgrading to this well then you'd be satisfied. Standard for high end TVs is 240Hz (correct me if I'm wrong), and that is only 60Hz. Again, if it's a big step you'll definitely be satisfied and not get buyers remorse. That is, of course if there's something wrong with it when you get it..

roll.gif
sick.gif
It's not a good TV. If you do a little research All 2010 Samsung are crap for gaming . 60-80 ms of input lag. Forget it if you are planning to play MW2 or BlackOps. It's still an okay TV for watching shows and movie though. Definitely not good enough for watching sports because it only has 60hz.
But the thing is, what better TV is out there? (I do appreciate the input though)

I do watch sports on it, gaming - rather less. I have a dookie tv in my room, it'll be an upgrade nonetheless. 328 seems pretty fair imo.

Georgehimself - Can't pretend like I know wireless routers, but check these sites:

http://www.tigerdirect.co...c_o=mH4CjC7BBTkwCjCECjCE

http://promotions.newegg....amp;PID=3792338&SID=

Does anybody know wats Walmart's policy on taking back movies with no receipt? Jus bought 6 blu rays for 5 bucks each and I want to take them back after the sale if possible.

Back
Top Bottom