THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

gonna wake up at 4:30, drive 30 seconds to gamestop, wait til 5. Buy the ps3 bundle and some games and call it a night, then wake up and go to work at Gap.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

[font=arial, sans-serif]ALSO from SD:[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]"I'm determined as ever to get one of these televisions...I currently have everybody in the house sitting in front of a computer reloading that web page every 5 seconds until the price updates, all using different ISPs, ranging from our household cable internet ISP, leeching DSL from the neighbor's WiFi, and two laptops tethered to an iPhone and the other to a Verizon Motorola Droid so I'm attacking this deal from all possible angles I can possibly think of. We're all going to be using the same credit card information though, so only one of our orders will be successful if we actually get the order in before they're sold out. Now if I miss out on this deal then whoever beat me to the punch deserves their cheapass TVs."[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I'm not getting one of these.[/font]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by megatronjr

Originally Posted by bijald0331

[font=arial, sans-serif]ALSO from SD:[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]"I'm determined as ever to get one of these televisions...I currently have everybody in the house sitting in front of a computer reloading that web page every 5 seconds until the price updates, all using different ISPs, ranging from our household cable internet ISP, leeching DSL from the neighbor's WiFi, and two laptops tethered to an iPhone and the other to a Verizon Motorola Droid so I'm attacking this deal from all possible angles I can possibly think of. We're all going to be using the same credit card information though, so only one of our orders will be successful if we actually get the order in before they're sold out. Now if I miss out on this deal then whoever beat me to the punch deserves their cheapass TVs."[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I'm not getting one of these.[/font]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Psshh, this is every major Jordan release.

^

you that lazy? you see the sku don't you?  (sofargone)

just type that # in the search box. smh

but still showing full price for me....

^ It's all over SD... you had to NOT have it in your cart already, then add it at the correct time. It never updated the price on the product page. It apparently showed an updated price in the cart.

Yeah Im following the SD thread. Looks like right when people said it was up you had to add it to your cart. A lot of people got one and it looks like it sold out in like 5-10 minutes

Back
Top Bottom