THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

Ahh i was too busy buying a laptop from newegg, didnt realize that deal went live already. Hopefully my 2 items ship. $213 for a 32 LG from fryes, and $299 for a 15 inch laptop off newegg (undecided if i want to keep or flip)

WALMART IS UP ONLINE!!. Just copped a laptop, blu ray player, and 32 in flatscreen for cheap. Get on it!

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Well, I got an order in.. let's see if it actually ships...
Of?
nerd.gif
xgmw3k.jpg

Good job.  I didn't get one, but knowing that I had to pay tax and recycling fee in Cali which amounts to almost $50, I think that would have been a deal breaker for me.

Just copped Fifa for $35 after trading my fifa 10 to amazon 3 weeks ago for $12, only really payed a little over 20 for it so im happy.

I bought the PS3 and now I kind of don't want it anymore... I can't cancel either. Prime 1-day shipping is already preparing for shipment. I guess I might just return it.

Amazon has been killing my wallet the past two nights.

I'm killing my holiday shopping list on the cheap though
smokin.gif
.  It must suck to be waiting out in line, in the cold.  Just chilling in my room with Step Brothers on eating left over Pecan Pie...
smokin.gif

Went to wal-mart at like 10:30 to line up to get some 360 games. Nobody knew where they were at, manager told a group of us they were going to be in a spot. Ended up being just dvds and blu rays and the only 360 games I saw in the entire store was madden and fifa
30t6p3b.gif
the hell were the $10 games advertised, nobody knew, i bounced.

For those interested in video games Amazon will have lightning deals on the following:

Red Dead Redemption for $30 at 6:15 AM PST
FIFA Soccer 11 for $35 at 6:15 PM PST
NBA JAM for $27 at 6:15 PM PST

any good deals on speaker sets? either 2.1 or 5.1

just looking to upgrade from an ipod dock to something with some boom, maybe a control console

i know i can come up serious for less than a 100

Picked up God of War 1 and 2 combo from walmart.com for $10.

Can't go wrong, part 3 was amazing.
pimp.gif

Daaaaamn that's crazy I didn't know they had 42' 1080 i TV's for $300.

I would of tried to cop. I thought most electronics on black friday were all bootleg brands for the low.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by zyr12

Nintendo DS Lite $80, amazon.
link? I searched amazon with no luck...
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B004CZ8VFK?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals
laugh.gif
I appreciate you sir, but I cannot pull the trigger being an A's fan...
grin.gif
 Eh, it will be a while for both of them to be in the playoffs again. $80 isn't too bad tho, thinking about reselling.

Back
Top Bottom