The Bicycle Thread

How do y’all feel about this? I’m trying to be stylish while i ride.

BE6AC064-40AA-4420-B62F-E208B93E8568.png
dont wear these outside.

Yeah I copped one myself to try. I could deal with letting the sit bone pain adjust after time, but the perineal area was like "look fam"

Yea it’s weird. Needed you for the photography man. Your images are dope!
Thanks. I’d be so down to go. I’ve oddly only been to NYC in the late summertime once. I am mostly there in the winter during work which is a different experience especially to a California person.

I do that all the time now. Nike/adidas shoes, socks, shorts, joggers etc all mismatched. I don't give a **** anymore... and I don't like it.

nikes with adidas socks? cmon b!!

Haha. The cardinal sin!

I think if I wasn't such a Bianchi snob that I would go Canyon. Their bikes look so nice. @ llcooljunr llcooljunr , what kind of saddle bag are you using and what do you have in it? I am eyeing on a Rapha saddle bag but I heard it's pretty small even though they have a medium size but I like smaller size bags..

SDP01XX_BLK_Product_H218_002

Speaking of bags I got the speedsleev ranger, almost sent it back because when I got it I'm like this small, no way this fits 2 tubes but sure enough it does.
CRE_74400.jpg

2 tubes, multi tool and some levers. Fits most all packs.

C02 for those that go that route.

I need a new mini pump.

Haha. The cardinal sin!

I think if I wasn't such a Bianchi snob that I would go Canyon. Their bikes look so nice. @ llcooljunr llcooljunr , what kind of saddle bag are you using and what do you have in it? I am eyeing on a Rapha saddle bag but I heard it's pretty small even though they have a medium size but I like smaller size bags..

SDP01XX_BLK_Product_H218_002

LEZYNE Road Caddy Bicycle Seat Bag, Small, Water Resistant, Easy Access, Bike Caddy Bag Amazon product ASIN B00NAR0U4Q
It’s a really small bag... pretty much only has space for a spare tube, tire levers x2, CO2 cartridge, and a small bike tool. It’s probably the same size as that one you have pictured. Everything else goes into the jersey pockets or cargo bib shorts.

^^^^I just got the Rapha bag today. Had no idea there was a Rapha store in San Francisco so got it today. It's not totally functional and it cost way more than normal bags but it looks good, can hold about 1 tube and some tools and that should be good enough for me on my rides.

IMG_1789.jpg

2 tubes, multi tool and some levers. Fits most all packs.

C02 for those that go that route.

I need a new mini pump.

I have this one and it got me out of a jam on monday. I like how it has a metal floor piece that you can put your foot on and get some leverage.

This shop is crazy

Yea BlueLug is official, they're one of the go to shops in Tokyo.

Back
Top Bottom