The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games Thread 🔥🥇🥈🥉

Very proud of Biles. She came from an awful and abusive background and is my GOAT. She is amazing and I'm very proud of her for putting her mental health above winning medals which IMO won't make her any more famous or rich as she is without question the most dominant athlete out right now. Mental health is so important and these 🤡🤡🤡 on social media are the first ones whining and crying about their own mental health. SCUMBAGS

We gotta give props to Jordan, Suni, and Grace for gettin that silver without the GOAT in competition. Feels like they got lost in this whole thing and didn't get the respect they earned.

Also I gotta say that the Toyota commercial with the adoption phone call gives me the feels every time :frown:
Absolutely. And also another reason why it wasn’t some selfish move by Simone. Those 3 girls are word class gymnasts too and fully capable of doing those events. Sure they are not as good as Simone if she’s on, but if her head isn’t in it and she actually screws up, the team probably isn’t medaling.

Dumb people are too busy trying to compare this situation to other sports when it’s actually completely different.

Y’all really waste your time watching international basketball? It’s the Olympics, enjoy the other real sports.

Y’all really waste your time watching international basketball? It’s the Olympics, enjoy the other real sports.
Depends on the matchup. Some games are very good. USA vs Iran was not one of them, it was expected.

I just be flipping between channels and events.

I mean it depends on what else is on and if I got something else I’d rather watch

swimming 1st week, track 2nd week are the only must watch tv for me really.. like I’m making it a point to watch as much of it as i can and checking results and splits and all of that and looking for replies if I can’t watch it

then if I’m flipping channels and if something is on, I’ll check it out and if I get into it, I get into it

like archery was on the other day and I started getting into that shh.. Or caught the weightlifting and got into that a bit.. but some of this, I can’t be bothered

I just wanna see the people criticizing Simone do 1 push-up.. talking chest to floor actual push-up and not whatever this is

doing a pull up might be asking wayyyy too much

Last edited:
I was trying to see what brand that was. :wow:

Good game though. Son from Latvia drained that for the win.

shoes looked beat

his teammate was rockin $60 jc penny nikes so he was probably rockin some low budget shoes

they aint have a spare pair around huh? made him tape that **** up

Bruh they just made it 21-1
20210728_101005.jpg

**puts flame suit on** why wouldn’t she withdrawal before the Olympics to give somebody else a chance to experience it?

Back
Top Bottom