The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games Thread 🔥🥇🥈🥉

just because Bron would get flamed doesn't mean it's right
Not to mention you can seriously injure yourself in gymnastic if you're not there mentally (something I learned today). I'm sure that was a big factor in her decision. In basketball, you'll just play poorly.

290 + clean jerk :pimp:
8EFCF093-46A1-4B9F-8491-F669238C7489.jpeg

Crazy how people are going in on Biles for withdrawing from the team competition calling her selfish and not a team player, but if she were to compete and not do well, they would've blamed her for being selfish and not a team player for not withdrawing when she wasn't at her best.

Imagine training for the past 5 years of your life to compete of this moment, also knowing that this most likely is your last Olympics.

That’s a lot to deal with

We gotta give props to Jordan, Suni, and Grace for gettin that silver without the GOAT in competition. Feels like they got lost in this whole thing and didn't get the respect they earned.

Also I gotta say that the Toyota commercial with the adoption phone call gives me the feels every time :frown:

We gotta give props to Jordan, Suni, and Grace for gettin that silver without the GOAT in competition. Feels like they got lost in this whole thing and didn't get the respect they earned.

Also I gotta say that the Toyota commercial with the adoption phone call gives me the feels every time :frown:
Those 3 girls showed tf up. Absolutely

Good thing for Simone. She's just 24. And the next Olympics is in 3 yrs. So she wouldn't be too old to compete if she wants to again.

She must really be in bad shape mentally to pull out completely so soon. Like anxiety attack or something. I feel for her

Good thing for Simone. She's just 24. And the next Olympics is in 3 yrs. So she wouldn't be too old to compete if she wants to again.

She must really be in bad shape mentally to pull out completely so soon. Like anxiety attack or something. I feel for her

at this point she has nothing left to prove, why risk going through all this mess again

at this point she has nothing left to prove, why risk going through all this mess again
Yeah, I agree. All her accomplishments in her Olympic career. She can walk away happy.

I just read up on Gabby Douglas. She walked away after 2016. I thought she'd be back for 2020.

Yall think simone deserves the medal? Secondly you think she’s accepting it comfortably without even competing?

Back
Top Bottom