The Average American can’t Afford a New Car

Bro we on Niketalk, 100% of people in the world shouldn't pay the prices people pay for that overpriced plastic and leather.

Some people like shoes some people like cars. I'ma keep copping these whips.

I like muscle cars unless I know the owner I'm buying new or leasing.

Yea but there is a huge diff b/w $150 pair of shoes and a 30-40K vehicle. But either way you should be able to afford it.

Too many people in the country drive cars they think they can afford because it fits with monthly payments but have nothing in savings or nothing invested for retirement and then wonder what happens if they laid off or take a paycut or wonder how they are going to live when they retire or cant help their kids with college etc. Too many people live for the moment and dont plan for the unexpected.

Look at all the people who were way over their had with too much house and went into foreclosure.

Nobody on Niketalk is buying a single pair of 150 dollars shoes every 3 years.

You're talking like the average NT'er is paying $2-500 per month on shoes. What about gas, maintainence, insurance?

Like I said I would shocked if the average Nter bought less than $200 worth of shoes every month.

What does gas, maintenance, and insurance have to do with a new car versus a used car you paying for those if you have a car either way.

Bro we on Niketalk, 100% of people in the world shouldn't pay the prices people pay for that overpriced plastic and leather.

Some people like shoes some people like cars. I'ma keep copping these whips.

I like muscle cars unless I know the owner I'm buying new or leasing.

Yea but there is a huge diff b/w $150 pair of shoes and a 30-40K vehicle. But either way you should be able to afford it.

Too many people in the country drive cars they think they can afford because it fits with monthly payments but have nothing in savings or nothing invested for retirement and then wonder what happens if they laid off or take a paycut or wonder how they are going to live when they retire or cant help their kids with college etc. Too many people live for the moment and dont plan for the unexpected.

Look at all the people who were way over their had with too much house and went into foreclosure.

Nobody on Niketalk is buying a single pair of 150 dollars shoes every 3 years.

You're talking like the average NT'er is paying $2-500 per month on shoes. What about gas, maintainence, insurance?

Like I said I would shocked if the average Nter bought less than $200 worth of shoes every month.

What does gas, maintenance, and insurance have to do with a new car versus a used car you paying for those if you have a car either way.

I was comparing car upkeep to shoes, not new to used car

Back
Top Bottom