^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Originally Posted by Nako XL

tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k.gif

Pretty mad there no Antman or Wasp
30t6p3b.gif
But i'll get over it. Trailer looks awesome so far can't wait!

Also To all this hulk talk the plot/story released earlier this year and let's just say for a quarter of the movie someone controls the hulk.....

Pretty mad there no Antman or Wasp
30t6p3b.gif
But i'll get over it. Trailer looks awesome so far can't wait!

Also To all this hulk talk the plot/story released earlier this year and let's just say for a quarter of the movie someone controls the hulk.....

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Don't forget Superman and Spiderman too. Next year is about to be insane.

I'm going to have to be surgically removed from my cinema seat next year -comic book geek heaven!

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Don't forget Superman and Spiderman too. Next year is about to be insane.

I'm going to have to be surgically removed from my cinema seat next year -comic book geek heaven!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

just got back from harry potter and just saw a clearly better version of the dark knight rises

and now this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

just got back from harry potter and just saw a clearly better version of the dark knight rises

and now this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I honestly just wana check myself into a mental hospital, get a padded room by myself just to make sure I don't get in harms way and die before TDKR and Avengers drop. 

I honestly just wana check myself into a mental hospital, get a padded room by myself just to make sure I don't get in harms way and die before TDKR and Avengers drop. 

All of the teaser leaks are being taken down.

Here is the news for people that haven't heard about it.

Big news on The Avengers film - Trailer Coming Soon, but you will have to stay in your seat - http://t.co/3Lkt4Wn

All of the teaser leaks are being taken down.

Here is the news for people that haven't heard about it.

Big news on The Avengers film - Trailer Coming Soon, but you will have to stay in your seat - http://t.co/3Lkt4Wn

Back
Top Bottom