The Anthony Edwards / Anthony Edwards JR. / Minnesota Timberwolves GLORIFICATION Thread

GIVE THIS MFin MAN A CONTRACT RIGHT THE F NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No 2 way either, 15th roster spot or ***** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STRAIGHT BALLAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minott (2).jpg

If you saw his post game interview ya gotta love him :rofl:

The ISH BOMB he dropped had me rollin.........these werent bad either

GOD BLESS THIS YOUNG MAN

with a staunch record of heterosexuality........................... I LOVE THIS MAN !!!

GET IN THEREBOY.....GET IN THERE ANT !!!!!!!!!!!! JUST WOW

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I’m going to say this. Since the Rudy trade even I would be okay with giving D-Lo another shot.

Rudy is a traditional big and D-Lo can play with that. I’ve seen it.

Still not sure how this trade will play out but I think it was a good “All In” move for the Wolves.

I’m going to say this. Since the Rudy trade even I would be okay with giving D-Lo another shot.

Rudy is a traditional big and D-Lo can play with that. I’ve seen it.

Still not sure how this trade will play out but I think it was a good “All In” move for the Wolves.

THIS !

doesnt guarantee trade will be what all are hoping for BUT it SURE does open the door for THA REBIRTH OF DLo.
I read they are still interested in either Shroeder or Bledsoe for a possible back up, ima good with either

LOVE WHEN THA VETS SHOW UP TO SUMMER LEAGUE TO LEND A HAND !

tp summer.jpg

LOCKED IN

Few highlights from The Athletics piece on DLo by Jon K ( no subscription )

• DLo knows he struggled in the playoffs and has taken that into his work ethic this summer
  • Looking forward to playing with a roller and defender like Rudy. Praises how he controls the game on defense
  • Kept repeating how excited he was for the season
  • Wolves are the best team he’s played for on paper, but knows they have to make it work on the court
  • Would like to get an extension done before the season and some contact has been had between FO and his agent
  • Doesn’t know how contract situation will workout, but knows the Wolves need him this season and he believes that they can be special this year

Gonna be 1 Fn Fun *** ride !!!

dlo.jpg

stai thurskii !

once the season starts THIS may be the only safe place, the hate will flow enough to fill at least 1000 lakes !
look what happened just from the Rudy trade ! :rofl:

honey.jpg

FROM OUTTA THA SHADOWS ...............................................

I’m a DLo guy. I admit that before I make this statement.

I doubt he gets a max next year, assuming he doesn’t have an all-star season and/or kills in the playoffs.

If Wolves are committed to Ant/KAT/Gobert/McDaniels for 3 years, which seems likely, only one they won’t be is McDaniels and that’s if he doesn’t live up to expectations. They could have cap space in the summer. But unless as trade materializes, not sure you can do better than DLo.
PG is the only position they have a need. Because with KAT/Gobert. Ant and McDaniels have to play the 2/3. And even with staggered lineups, it’d be silly to throw money at anyone other than guards.

Just looking at potential guards here’s who are FAs:
Tyler Herro
Jordan Poole (restricted)
Lonnie Walker
Malik Beasley
Matisse Thybulle
Bruce Brown
Shake Milton
RJ Barrett
Dillon Brooks
Caris LeVert
Josh Richardson

Those are the guys under 32 that can play as one of the two guard Spots.

DLo is the obvious choice there. So unless a trade exists where they can get a PG plus other role players, and I’m not convinced it’s there unless DLo has another 2018-19 Nets season, and at that point doesn’t make sense to move on.

They should really start looking at the idea of just locking him up. And saying for 4 years we need to be a huge tax team to try and shape the franchise trajectory for a long time. Even if it means they cap as a second round or WCF team.

>>> They should really start looking at the idea of just locking him up. <<<

YES YES YES

no disrespect to any of em..... but Id rather have DLO than EVERY cat you listed there Sir.

WINNING CURES ALL. Ima going with the ' bet on yourself' mentality here kinda. After everyone sees how HE WILL FLOURISH with THIS LINE UP, everything WILL FALL INTO PLACE. Ima not syaing they are gonna win the chip ( not saying theyre not gonna either ! ) but they are gonna be good, damn good and DLo is gonna be a HUGE part of it. Never F with continuity and familiarity ALOT of it has already been established, sure he had a crappy playoff, but now RUDAY RUDAY RUDAY is in town and THAT is gonna be the deciding factor here that lets us all witness what Mr Russell is capable of. Trip to the W Conf Finals and they will have no choice other than to lock his *** up, PERIOD. Hell maybe even an unbelievable reg season anfd a 1st rd win would do it. I HAVE FAITH that it will work out for him. Like YOU said HE IS THE OBVIOUS CHOICE ! PERIOD END OF STORY.

TIME TO HOWL, LOUD AND PROUD !!!!!!!!!!

111 (2).jpg

stay thurskii

Rotation is way too crowded

DLo/Rivers/McLaughlin
Ant/Nowell/ Forbes/Moore
McDaniels/Anderson/Minott
KAT/Prince
Gobert/Naz

Moore & Minott probably in the G league, but even then still feels crowded

Unless they don’t plan to play Rivers or McLaughlin

maybe added Rivers to just help with defense in the backcourt ??? ya got me on this one. not mad just kinda like you said Sir, rotation feels crowded now. Connely seems to like him, obviously. *shrug*

ps sched.jpg

and THIS made my horrible dai WAI WAI WAI better............................

gotta hate when cats actually MAKE SENSE and not act like troll pieces of ish these days

team has been to playoffs TWICE since 2005

filled their BIGGEST NEED

did all they possibly could to keep AE / KAT from wanting out of a situation that could have turned real bad by underachieving / performing

too F'N bad if temas dont like it " they ruined the market blah blah blah" .............. what they really dont like is a decent team became reel reel motherlovin good F EM ALL !!!

ae kat.jpg

LOCKED IN

Back
Top Bottom