The Anthony Edwards / Anthony Edwards JR. / Minnesota Timberwolves GLORIFICATION Thread

RAISED BY WOLVES !!!

looks like somebody is extremely serious about this upcoming campaign, be it workin out on draft nite when most are sippin and watchin or anywhere anytime
GET IT SIR

summer 9.jpg

summer 7.jpg

SO nice to see thw Twins doin they thing too !

summer 14.jpg

summer 15.jpg

:emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant:

OUR BIG 3. its like that

3.jpg

Me and the wife , who runs a rescue while not working, cant figue it out good sir

either

old english bulldog like you said

pocket pit bull

or straight up american bulldog

im dying to meet and ask him TBH :wink:

Ant Jr hit me up at #weirdass ifya got the time
which i know ya dont

Interesting for Finch to throw Nowell in that group considering his minutes dwindled in the second half of last season.

seemed like a victim of circumstance. SO glad Finch is lookin at things this way, build a serious young core, i like how hard he goes too max effort, loved him at Wash in college

nowell.jpg

They also just inked T Prince to a 2 yr extension, he tha hustle king. Used to be my answer to the cat who you really dont ike if he aint on yer team. lol

Tomorrow HOPEFULLY is interesting with that exception.

:emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf::emoji_wolf:

So eye see Tyus Jones name keep popping up as BIG ON THE RADAR ............... I def like him, BUT .....................if they were to sign him, would that mean tht DLo would be leaving ???

Havent seen any other names pop up, have y'all ?

This is liked ALOT...had no idea...................

R U Fn SERIOUS?!??!??!?!?!?!?!? I know HE is a GREAT football player , but cmon now. WOW WOW WOW
FALCONS QB :angry:

EAT IT T BRADY AND ALL Yall Qs out there. MY MANZ !!!

So eye see Tyus Jones name keep popping up as BIG ON THE RADAR ............... I def like him, BUT .....................if they were to sign him, would that mean tht DLo would be leaving ???

Tyus is one of those guys who most teams always check on. But he’d probably cost most of the Wolves Mid Level, which is the only tool they have for FA. If they were going to add any PGs, it would make the most sense to do so in trades, and commit a bigger need with the mid level exception. Tyus being on the wolves would lead to some shake ups to continuity. Not worth it for a backup in a position not of need.

I think the PG rotation is set for the upcoming year. There’s still a shot that DLo gets traded. But it dramatically decreased with Murray getting traded. John Wall to the Clippers and Brunson a good shot at the Knicks.

I’d say that moves them in the next direction, who is the odd man out. It’s likely Malik Beasley. If Nowell is going to get more time, it would come at the expense of Beasley whether DLo is there or not.

If I had to pick who wouldn’t be on the Wolves next year (of rotation guys) it’d be in this order:
1. Beasley
2. Vanderbilt
3. Naz
4. DLo
5. Pat Bev

They extended Naz so hes off the list at least
I agree with Beasley, I think Vando is here to stay, hes workin hard all and is hangin out with Ant alot, just my .02.

SMART KAT

kat 6.jpg

[Jon Krawczynski] Hard to overstate the difference between contract negotiations for KAT. Last time, he damn near didn't sign the thing as the organization was in turmoil. This time, he was in at the first possible second.

I LIKE the Slo Mo signing, not the best shooter but can create on his own and that matters here.

Yes thts Vanderbilt on the field also

TWIN TOWERS IN EFFECT MFER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL YEAH

Early work for JR.

wend 2.jpg

Oh we'd nevah forget YOU JR !!!!!!! ............................... We see the pic POPS had made of you back thurr !!!!!!!!!!

ant jr 8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom