The Air Jordan Alpha 1 will be copped!

^^ ive seen these in stores and the white looks different... like its off white or something. ill try to get pics later

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
Got mine today from PYS.  Great shoe and very comfortable.
zzzz379.jpg
Gonna eat these up when they hit outlets.

I just played tonite in these bad boys.

They are pretty awesome...the forefoot air is a beautiful thing.

the white red/blk colorway is sexy...man i love these shoes.

Which coloring is correct on the white/black/blue pair that released today. Finish Line's pic looks like carolina blue, and eastbay's is calling it varsity royal. I know that eastbay doesn't always get the right pics from time to time, but I want to be sure before I order them.

the comfort of this shoe makes me want to collect all of the colors that I can get my hands on...at the right price of course.

Originally Posted by swooshdude

Which coloring is correct on the white/black/blue pair that released today. Finish Line's pic looks like carolina blue, and eastbay's is calling it varsity royal. I know that eastbay doesn't always get the right pics from time to time, but I want to be sure before I order them.
Three different colorways were released today for the Air Jordan 1 Alpha.  The different colorways are the White/Black/University Blue (392813-103), the White/Black/Varsity Red (392813-101) and the White/Black/Varsity Royal (392813-102).  Finishline.com is selling the White/Black/University Blue (392813-103) and the White/Black/Varsity Red (392813-101) colorways.  While we are selling the White/Black/Varsity Red (392813-101) and the White/Black/Varsity Royal (392813-102) colorways.  Hope this helps you.

EastbayRep - Ray

73525b4e23bc319280deeb1cedeba855727aeb0.pjpg

couldnt decide so i copped both. 

and they are very comfy, lookin to buy more soon

i tried on my nikeids...they are pretty comfy but i felt that the synthetic materials on the outside were a bit stiff - especially near the heal area. Anybody else feel this? They prob work in well after a few wears.

here's the colorways..
(white/black/red)
392813_101.jpg

(white/black/university blue)
392813_103.jpg

(white/black/varsity royal)
392813_102.jpg

The best part is that they have the alpha 1's at Nike ID so you can invent your own colorway, I got mine titled D.K. Jokers with YSOSYRYUS on the side, thos will be bomb for posterity

I really liked the pics of the White/Red/Black pair that came out this past Saturday so I went to see them in person....easy pass. I'm sure they are more comfortable than regular Jordan I's, but something just didn't look right to me. To me, it was between this colorway and the AJKO in the same white/red/black colorway. I will still need to see the AJKO in person before I decide.

I love the look of the shoes, made mine on nike ID.

But they really used some to much glue on some parts of the shoe.
Wish they would have made them cleaner.
Especially because i paid 160 EUROS !!! that's almost twice the price you guys pay for these.
(Downside to living in the netherlands)

^that prob has to do with the strict laws/duties on importing products into the EU. We get hit pretty hard up in Canada too man but we don't even have access to nikeid or nikestore.com.

Back
Top Bottom