The Air Jordan Alpha 1 will be copped!

anyone ID these yet on NikeID? Looks like they've got a lot of OG colorways available to put together a lot of different combinations. I'd like to see everyone's ideas with these...post em up!

Mine were delivered today but won't be able to see them until Friday. I did a classic black/purple (same as the OG black/red but purple instead for old school raptors!) I got way too many pairs of black/red and other classic jordan coloured kicks.

post pics when i get them maybe.

I've had my pair for about 3 weeks now. I probably won't hoop in them, but these are crazy comfy and will get plenty of casual wear this summer. I'm seriously considering tracking down all of the colors of this one, and I don't ever do that. But this shoe has a really nice casual appeal, and is very VERY comfy to me.

I ordered my white/red/black pair from pickyourshoes for $99 shipped. They are scheduled to be here next week.

Anyone know for sure if these are releasing on 3/13?

92813102_z.jpg

No clear pics of the pair Dwade wore (white/black/red)?

Aren't they slated for a March release?

Just picked up the Blue/Orange/White CW, I can't resist knicks colours.  I copped because I think they look 
pimp.gif
 but didnt expect to much from these from a performance standpoint as I normally ball in Kobe V's, but played in these yesterday for about 3-4 hours and the best thing I can say about these is that I didnt much notice them when I was playing.  They were very comfortable, played low to the ground which I like and very responsive.  At the end of play I had no pain in my ankles or knees which is a good testiment I think to the zoom air. 

Just a heads up for any SoCal NT heads....

the finishline at Ontario Mills has already released both the white/blk/red and the white/blue/black..,
I picked up a pair yesterday....so i'm not sure if this is all FNL but in case some of you guys were fiending for em already, check it out. Try calling your local FNL see if they dropped already.

I love the ol school feel these got...can't wait to ball in em

Back
Top Bottom