The age old question: Real Sneakers vs. Fake Sneakers

Because they make me mad, and make the real ones look bad. I usually ask questions when i see people wearing fakes

Have you guys ever thought that people outside of NT just don't give a damn about sneakers enough to care if they're purchasing an authentic product.  They buy the shoe because they like the shoe.  If they see someone on the street selling a shoe that cost 50 bucks and they like the shoe, they buy the shoe.  The majority of people outside of NT/ISS/random sneaker forum do not care.  I also don't think people buy fakes because they can't afford the real thing.  They just don't care enough about the real thing to justify spending the extra money.  

Everybody that knows me here knows I wear fake Air Force one and Jordans. I could care less. I;m smart. I'm not spending $150 for a pair of shoes when I can get 7 pairs of shoes for $150.

My closet is full of kicks and nobody never question them. I have about 55 pairs of shoes in my closet still int he box.. And guess what, with some of my shoes are 1 on 1 copy exactly quality. Im not ashamed to wear fakes..

So you guys keep letting NIKE screw u over and laugh to the bank..lol

laugh.gif
at being mad at people with fakes on "stunting." How are they supposed to act? Should they walk around with their heads down because they have on fakes? Maybe wear a shirt that says, 'These ain't Jordan's, these are Gordan's."

The whole fakevsreal sneaker crap is practically ignorant ppl vs people who could care less.
laugh.gif
@ppl that say I only rock real stuff The man makes the clothes not the other way around. Honestly who cares?
laugh.gif
@ ppl that get mad/salty towards ppl that rock fakes that don't wait in line for ridiculous hours and skip meals to buy their 'authentic' kicks.
CmonSon.jpg

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

she wants more youtube hits.. smh @ me for even contributing by watching the video when she didn't make ANY solid points.

i mind fakes because there's no need to be supporting such an industry, that includes sneakers & handbags. if you can't afford it, then why not purchase something that's a little more within your budget? @ the end of the day, most of them don't particularly care about what others may think so wtfrenchtoast
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ that statement Word all the ppl that rock gucci, louis v, real stuff and ride the bus.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

As I've gotten older I've realized to just don't worry about the next person. Some people can't afford the real thing.

BUT..

There are also those out there that just don't know any better..and I wouldn't tell them unless THEY engaged a conversation about kicks first.

I could care less, fake sneakers have helped a lot for the whole sneaker culture....sure it makes it a lil tougher to find a legit pair....BUT it provides those who cannot afford real sneakers, sneakers that they feel good about....instead of being jealous of others and perhaps stealing other people's pairs...we all know/heard how crazy it was back in the day

Idc if someone is wearing fakes as long as they don't try to stunt.
However I also noticed that a lot of these people crying and whining about others having fake Js are the same ppl with fake LV belts and purses.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

i understand fakes for people who cant afford the real ones or have too many pairs of shoes to buy to afford the real ones....but its the dudes who have the money & go buy fakes & stunt like they the new hotness or some *++.....like i had on my mars iv & while over a cousins house he says i got those too & he pulled out some bootleg green,blk/yellow iv smh x100000000

like i said if you got 5 pairs to buy before your self & mouths to feed on a small budget then 2 for $50 is the best option but not if you have no kids, no bills, no real worries but you think your "fresh" with you "gucci" bookbag, & some dark green & red III's like where they do that.... & its always the ones with the fakes that have the nerve to say to me ....."you aint got these yet".... & i reply yeh i know, i dont shop at the gas station for anything past gas & chips fool
First reply, and you summed it up nicely.  If you can't afford them, I understand (Although fakes aren't THAT cheap either).  People who act like the ground they walk on turns to gold is what bothers me.  The ignorance of these people is so frustrating.  They look and act ridiculous.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

laugh.gif
at being mad at people with fakes on "stunting." How are they supposed to act? Should they walk around with their heads down because they have on fakes? Maybe wear a shirt that says, 'These ain't Jordan's, these are Gordan's."
http://www.youtube.com/v/wc8wxVbM0Sw&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/wc8wxVbM0Sw&hl=en_US&fs=1&

this is cool then?� i just don't the type of guy who walks around saying "these is exclusives, you ain't got these".
no exclusive goes 2 for 100 at your bootleg shop.� $#%+ outta here.

i don't see how you guys are on niketalk with these attitudes.
Some of you dudes act like the ppl who rock fakes are the only ppl with these types of attitudes. Where do you think these ppl get these type of attitudes anyways? Word to Bow Wow, Joey Crack, and all those other ignorant sneaker freaks.

I only care when the person flaunts & act like they're better than you when they have on Fake Jordans.

Like ... "I got the ORIGINAL FOURS homie! What you got on? Retros?"

Then I have to call you out.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

I dont agree wit the "I buy fakes cuz i cant afford the real ones" B.S. Fakes still cost money at the end of the day. The 50-80 dollars u spent on those fakes coulda went to some converse, vans, shell heads or whatever and u would still be wearing real shoes. I dont care about it as much as i did when i was younger cuz its not my feet. Now i just look, smh and keep it moving.

End of story /thread

Dont give a $% wat the man next to me is wearing. I rock wat i wanna rock and he can do the same.

lol what makes a shoe "real"?

ima put you idiots on game.

every single high quality fake you have ever seen is an original shoe that has been deconstructed.
the "obvious" fakes are eye ball copies of the first fake.

now you wanna know how you guys can "pin point the differences" between a "real" nike and a "fake" pair?
its the quality control. nike has inspectors who check every shoe and the fakes are made and right away put in the box. no second checks for quality.
now you wanna know whats ever crazier, these shoes are made in the exact same factories and "real" nikes.
in the off hours.
same material. same children making your shoes bro.
so. you tell me. whats defines a fake?
cause its not inspected by a nike inspector?
honestly i'd rather put my money in the hands of some asian dude who's hustlin than some gigantic company.
this is the truth.
take this from a guy who has sold over 2500 pairs of fake everything.

now dont get it twisted there are some bootlegs that come from crap factories making spongebob jordan 29 1/2 uptempos....
im not talking bout those.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

lol what makes a shoe "real"?

ima put you idiots on game.

every single high quality fake you have ever seen is an original shoe that has been deconstructed.
the "obvious" fakes are eye ball copies of the first fake.

now you wanna know how you guys can "pin point the differences" between a "real" nike and a "fake" pair?
its the quality control. nike has inspectors who check every shoe and the fakes are made and right away put in the box. no second checks for quality.
now you wanna know whats ever crazier, these shoes are made in the exact same factories and "real" nikes.
in the off hours.
same material. same children making your shoes bro.
so. you tell me. whats defines a fake?
cause its not inspected by a nike inspector?
honestly i'd rather put my money in the hands of some asian dude who's hustlin than some gigantic company.
this is the truth.
take this from a guy who has sold over 2500 pairs of fake everything.

now dont get it twisted there are some bootlegs that come from crap factories making spongebob jordan 29 1/2 uptempos....
im not talking bout those.
This man knows what he's talking about, because he isn't brainwashed by the constant nike ads they play on tv. Co-sign x 1,000,000
indifferent.gif
@ dudes that say buying fakes is disrespecting the shoe game.
roll.gif
What shoe game?

fakes are trash
go rock/sell your trash imaginary player

and most retro +s are only marginally better
than fakes these days...the trash up on the shelves

i really dont know why i care... but i kinda do. yet i'd probly wear fake sunglasses or fake hat (maybe) and not give a F... guess its just what we been told by those in power... i own a pair of those fake levis vans, and sometimes i feel
sick.gif
when wearing them, but my girl bought them for me so i'd feel bad if i didnt rock em every now n then... idk. my opinion probly doesnt matter since i havent bought shoes that cost more than $60 in over 2 years...

Back
Top Bottom