The age old question: Real Sneakers vs. Fake Sneakers

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

laugh.gif
at being mad at people with fakes on "stunting." How are they supposed to act? Should they walk around with their heads down because they have on fakes? Maybe wear a shirt that says, 'These ain't Jordan's, these are Gordan's."
http://www.youtube.com/v/wc8wxVbM0Sw&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/wc8wxVbM0Sw&hl=en_US&fs=1&

this is cool then?� i just don't the type of guy who walks around saying "these is exclusives, you ain't got these".
no exclusive goes 2 for 100 at your bootleg shop.� $#%+ outta here.

i don't see how you guys are on niketalk with these attitudes.
Some of you dudes act like the ppl who rock fakes are the only ppl with these types of attitudes. Where do you think these ppl get these type of attitudes anyways? Word to Bow Wow, Joey Crack, and all those other ignorant sneaker freaks.

please tell me that vid was a joke
roll.gif
is he serious?

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

lol what makes a shoe "real"?

ima put you idiots on game.

every single high quality fake you have ever seen is an original shoe that has been deconstructed.
the "obvious" fakes are eye ball copies of the first fake.

now you wanna know how you guys can "pin point the differences" between a "real" nike and a "fake" pair?
its the quality control. nike has inspectors who check every shoe and the fakes are made and right away put in the box. no second checks for quality.
now you wanna know whats ever crazier, these shoes are made in the exact same factories and "real" nikes.
in the off hours.
same material. same children making your shoes bro.
so. you tell me. whats defines a fake?
cause its not inspected by a nike inspector?
honestly i'd rather put my money in the hands of some asian dude who's hustlin than some gigantic company.
this is the truth.
take this from a guy who has sold over 2500 pairs of fake everything.

now dont get it twisted there are some bootlegs that come from crap factories making spongebob jordan 29 1/2 uptempos....
im not talking bout those.
You haven't sold them here, though.  We're too smart for your shenanigans.

People who rock fakes = losers.

Especially because they think they're really doing it when they know they got some fakes on
smh.gif

every single high quality fake you have ever seen is an original shoe that has been deconstructed.

now you wanna know how you guys can "pin point the differences" between a "real" nike and a "fake" pair?
its the quality control. nike has inspectors who check every shoe and the fakes are made and right away put in the box. no second checks for quality.
now you wanna know whats ever crazier, these shoes are made in the exact same factories and "real" nikes.
in the off hours.
honestly i'd rather put my money in the hands of some asian dude who's hustlin than some gigantic company.
this is the truth.

now dont get it twisted there are some bootlegs that come from crap factories making spongebob jordan 29 1/2 uptempos....
Those would be B-Grades.

I haven't bought shoes in years and I couldn't tell you what is real and fake these days, all the colors look questionable.
laugh.gif

fakes have gotten better over the years. and NIKE/JB's own quality has gone down, almost to a point where they are intersecting.

Ask this 3-5 years back and it would be too easy to answer.. But right now, It's too hard to say.

im not even into shoes anymore...fake shoes dont bother me as much as they did...dont care now..still wouldn't wear a pair of fakes though

Originally Posted by ninjahood

faking it to you make it huh..... and certain people on NT cosignin that? hmmm
grin.gif
That's not what I said. No hate but, you must be making it with your hundred pairs of authentic jordans but living in a [].
grin.gif

People are gonna rock fakes(whatever you wanna call) regardless, at the end of the day it's their money their spending and who are you to say what they should/shouldn't spend it on? Not all dudes that rock fakes have that I'm styling on you attitude, but people that do wear authentic do have that I'm styling on you attitude. A sneaker's a sneaker, there's no fake leather or fake plastic. Nike has deluded you into thinking you're buying some high end shoe they put their heart and soul into, when the truth is they pay ppl for pennies on the dollar then boost up the price by like 300% and you know why they can do that? Because you keep buying the damn shoes, word to all the ppl that say a pair of jays that come out  look like trash but still buy and complain about the quality. I don't rock fakes because some of you cats make it seem like it's a huge deal to wear some fakes but I think the main reason is that you're scared of some dude clowning on your kicks.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

in the off hours.
this is the truth.

lets not  be a silly baby boo.

dont think this SN is my only SN. im runnin on Tor baby cakes.
got ebay accts. too.
but im not saying anymore. i already got banned once for admiting i sold fake bape everything to you schmucks. anyways....
there is no special way to make sneakers. the parts come off an press, they are sewn or glued together, attach the sole, put in the sockliner, laces, box, bigger box, shipping container, me.
thats the process. nike doesnt use somekind of magical patent leather on their 11s.
they dont use super suede on their SB's.
hell they dont even use real cowhide leather on their AF1s.
so tell me whats fake and whats real.
a tag? a box? a sticker by QC25 with a check mark?

so whats real?

ChampionEdition wrote:

ChampionEdition wrote:

in the off hours.
this is the truth.

got ebay accts. too.
but im not saying anymore. i already got banned once for admiting i sold fake bape everything to you schmucks. anyways....
there is no special way to make sneakers. the parts come off an press, they are sewn or glued together, attach the sole, put in the sockliner, laces, box, bigger box, shipping container, me.
thats the process. nike doesnt use somekind of magical patent leather on their 11s.

so whats real?

Are the new fakes using real "air" now? A couple of years ago they were made from straight cardboard. 

Yea there are lames with authentic kicks that stunt. And they do so because they have low self-esteem. And those who buy fakes and do it have even lower self-esteem

About 4 years ago I bought the AM95's on Ebay..
They were decent fakes (existing colorway etc.)
I wore them for one day and never wore them again..
they were horrible..mad uncomfortable..

I'm not denying that SOME fakes are made in the
same factories as authentic ones, but its stupid
to think that all are.. Although new AM's are generally
crappy, the lack of "Air" technology is def noticeable on
fakes..

This is also what introduced me to NT (legit checks)
and made my 1st sn<3

in the off hours.
this is the truth.

got ebay accts. too.

so whats real?
tumblr_kzv6fxpRLD1qzc4eao1_1280.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I don't  care

But DO NOT front like you got a legit pair, make an %$! out of yourself when we all know your #!%+ aint real

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

ChampionEdition wrote:

ChampionEdition wrote:

in the off hours.
this is the truth.

got ebay accts. too.

so whats real?

Are the new fakes using real "air" now? A couple of years ago they were made from straight cardboard. 

Yea there are lames with authentic kicks that stunt. And they do so because they have low self-esteem. And those who buy fakes and do it have even lower self-esteem

so basically the dude that rocks authentics is a loser but the dude that rocks fakes is a bigger loser?
laugh.gif

People can wear what they want with zero worry from me

But I'd never wear fakes, no point

and wearing fakes may be harmful to you posture and what-not

may not be balanced properly, especially since it can even happen to the real ones

there's no regulations on fakes at all tho

in the off hours.
this is the truth.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I been dealing wqith people in China and fakes for a loong time..

I been trying to tell people the same thing...

There not really "FAKES". Sometimes Nike will  not pass qualityl on a load of shoes and they end up[ oin blackmarket..

The fake are made in same factory as where the real nikes are made, same materials and blueprint used...

So what if the date isnt below the barcode on the shoe tongue..Who cares..LOL

Like I tell them cats.. Yaw keep staying in line for 10 hours skipping meals paying $150 for these jordans, while I go cop a 1 on 1 copy of the shoes for $40  and still have enough time to bang your girlfriend while ur still waiting in line for those shoes...

Anyways, its only the younger generation that says bad things about fakes, because they feel like they have to impress there friends.... Older generation already know what it is and smarten up..

Same shoe.l. I got over 35-40 pairs of jordans and AF's in my closet that I only paid about $450 for all total tops...And 99% of the people dont know it fakes.

This man knows whathe is talking about. Yaw cats keep trying to impress ur friends and nike

Back
Top Bottom