The Age of Music Piracy Is Officially Over

Hell, just for this article, I'm gon go download a few albums right now
laugh.gif
j/k

gift and a curse. I guess if you really like the album you should buy it. Thats what i did for thank me later. I tested out the waters first but i eventually copped it.

gift and a curse. I guess if you really like the album you should buy it. Thats what i did for thank me later. I tested out the waters first but i eventually copped it.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Please stop bragging about where you get your illegal music and broadcasting the sites all over this website...

...if you people get my favorite sites RIAA'd by running your mouth, I'm 4Chan-in' ALL y'all.

Because the RIAA doesn't know how to use google?

http://gizmodo.com/5475006/the-secret-world-of-private-bittorrent-trackers
So...? You don't see how they shutting down these rap blogs? For putting up submitted content at that? If they see any hint of piracy or spread of piracy they can shut ##!! down. These record labels have had enough. Its one thing to fire/lay-off an intern or a couple low-level workers (like in the past), but the effects are starting to make their way UP the ladder. And you don't want to get it the way of a rich man (with friends in high places) and his money.
Like I said..."Ya'll yuck it up now". ##!! ain't gonna be this sweet forever.

Please stop bragging about where you get your illegal music and broadcasting the sites all over this website...

...if you people get my favorite sites RIAA'd by running your mouth, I'm 4Chan-in' ALL y'all.

So...? You don't see how they shutting down these rap blogs? For putting up submitted content at that? If they see any hint of piracy or spread of piracy they can shut ##!! down. These record labels have had enough. Its one thing to fire/lay-off an intern or a couple low-level workers (like in the past), but the effects are starting to make their way UP the ladder. And you don't want to get it the way of a rich man (with friends in high places) and his money.

like dude said unless they ban the internet...they can't stop piracy...its not like piracy started with blogs and torrents, ppl had bootleg tapes and cds forever

like dude said unless they ban the internet...they can't stop piracy...its not like piracy started with blogs and torrents, ppl had bootleg tapes and cds forever

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

da album format is over....empires crumbles, new technology is born...da circle of life continues.

da album format is over....empires crumbles, new technology is born...da circle of life continues.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

You right.
But who's gonna be really benefit from this "new technology" when it emerges? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

You right.
But who's gonna be really benefit from this "new technology" when it emerges? 
laugh.gif

I'll listen to the album.. If it's good enough and worth buying I would do so.

I'll listen to the album.. If it's good enough and worth buying I would do so.

Originally Posted by JET5FOO1

www.listentoyoutube.com
Interesting.. I've used something similar that converted music it sounded good on the computer but on my phone it sounded like doodoo.. Imma have to try this out and see how it sounds on the phone. Thanks duude

Originally Posted by JET5FOO1

www.listentoyoutube.com
Interesting.. I've used something similar that converted music it sounded good on the computer but on my phone it sounded like doodoo.. Imma have to try this out and see how it sounds on the phone. Thanks duude

Back
Top Bottom