The Age of Music Piracy Is Officially Over

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
to the pirates, keep doing your thing
nerd.gif

Downloading music is not overrated, don't know why someone would say that, and piracy will never be over! This is article is plain stupid and the author doesn't know what he is talking about. MP3 quality isn't bad if its ripped the right way, you can hardly tell the difference from listening to a cd. Especially if your apart of a private bit torrent site, where they give you a guide on how to properly rip a cd into a flac or mp3 format. I'm glad i'm a member of one of these sites (a site which can not be named! lol) cause I'm guarantee to get the best quality and get a lot of rare stuff that you can't find anywhere else, that is way over priced out in the market! So as long as I'm alive I will be pirating music!Well only in certain situations I will buy a cd or vinly but thats very rare!

Downloading music is not overrated, don't know why someone would say that, and piracy will never be over! This is article is plain stupid and the author doesn't know what he is talking about. MP3 quality isn't bad if its ripped the right way, you can hardly tell the difference from listening to a cd. Especially if your apart of a private bit torrent site, where they give you a guide on how to properly rip a cd into a flac or mp3 format. I'm glad i'm a member of one of these sites (a site which can not be named! lol) cause I'm guarantee to get the best quality and get a lot of rare stuff that you can't find anywhere else, that is way over priced out in the market! So as long as I'm alive I will be pirating music!Well only in certain situations I will buy a cd or vinly but thats very rare!

damn i came in here thinking that the US Gov was gonna stop pressing charges against pirating

damn i came in here thinking that the US Gov was gonna stop pressing charges against pirating

This is a prime example how out of touch these record companies STILL are with how music is acquired by this generation. So resistant to change yet they still want the same profit margins. They breed their own problems

This is a prime example how out of touch these record companies STILL are with how music is acquired by this generation. So resistant to change yet they still want the same profit margins. They breed their own problems

Originally Posted by biff lawson

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember the first MP3 i downloaded in like 1998 or 1999 it was "My Name is" by Eminem and THAT was free...i shall never pay for digital music...
I'd buy CDs but Never paying for itunes trash
laugh.gif

Exactly. What's the point of paying for some digital @!*#?

Originally Posted by biff lawson

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember the first MP3 i downloaded in like 1998 or 1999 it was "My Name is" by Eminem and THAT was free...i shall never pay for digital music...
I'd buy CDs but Never paying for itunes trash
laugh.gif

Exactly. What's the point of paying for some digital @!*#?

Shocking article title, but $1 a song is cheap? If I purchase 12 songs (average hip hop album), I'm still paying $12 which was what I'd usually pay for a new release at Best Buy. PLUS, I don't even get the actual CD. Call me old school, but I actually like having the CD.

Back
Top Bottom