The Age of Music Piracy Is Officially Over

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

How would I go about getting a what.cd invite
nerd.gif
*cough* *cough*

Guys... theyve won.. you mine as well just turn yourselves in.. its over.. they took LIMEWIRE!!!!?!?!?

but real talk this dude does sound like he's 15 or wrote this in 2001

Guys... theyve won.. you mine as well just turn yourselves in.. its over.. they took LIMEWIRE!!!!?!?!?

but real talk this dude does sound like he's 15 or wrote this in 2001

nah, im good
pimp.gif

i like buying cds and vinyl as much as the next person, but *@+% that %$#*

nah, im good
pimp.gif

i like buying cds and vinyl as much as the next person, but *@+% that %$#*

roll.gif
The title of this thread scared the crap out of me. I came in here to express my outrage.

roll.gif
The title of this thread scared the crap out of me. I came in here to express my outrage.

Downloading music is overrated and has been for as long as it existed these past, what, 15 years. The quality is plain bad compared to a CD. It's good for casual listening, but if you really like a song/artist, listening to an MP3 (even the higher quality ones) doesn't even come close to listening to a store bought CD, where the sound is so much cleaner. But I agree that paying for downloading music is just plain stupid.

Downloading music is overrated and has been for as long as it existed these past, what, 15 years. The quality is plain bad compared to a CD. It's good for casual listening, but if you really like a song/artist, listening to an MP3 (even the higher quality ones) doesn't even come close to listening to a store bought CD, where the sound is so much cleaner. But I agree that paying for downloading music is just plain stupid.

I tried to read the article and it made no sense. I have always bought CDs because I love music and I have no problem with paying for music but I don't like buying music online. It doesn't feel right, I'll just stick to my Best Buy and Target first week sales and leave it at that

I tried to read the article and it made no sense. I have always bought CDs because I love music and I have no problem with paying for music but I don't like buying music online. It doesn't feel right, I'll just stick to my Best Buy and Target first week sales and leave it at that

Back
Top Bottom