***The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards Thread***

Originally Posted by bilbo07

jay looked kinda shocked she told him she loved him out loud.

I'm awaiting the conspiracy theories that the marriage is a sham put together by ..I dunno the Dollhouse or something.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Woooow. Some of y'all on Twitter need Jesus. Some of the things I have read
smh.gif
laugh.gif
coming from you?

You better donate some money to Haiti after that one

r&b has to be the only genre where old artists STAY gettin respect and airplay no matter how many years they been in the game or how old they are. as long as they have a hit they are relevant again.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

r&b has to be the only genre where old artists STAY gettin respect and airplay no matter how many years they been in the game or how old they are. as long as they have a hit they are relevant again.

Rock, Jazz, Gospel, Country. Basically any other genre besides pop and rap.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

yea, most of this new style r&b is not going to age well at all

hopefully jay wins best rap album, i wanna see if he saying anything to beyonce. who am i kidding though florida got that award on lock.

don't expect too much movement from the queen wit that corset chokin the +#$# out of her mid section right now.

Yo I need a clip of her acceptance speech, I completely ignored everything she said
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom