***The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards Thread***

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

bilbo07 wrote:

TheInfiniteSR wrote:

So they replaced Kanye West with a little kid. Sounds pretty even to me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A+ post, sir

laugh.gif

but yea for anyone wondering...

Originally Posted by NahRight

It was announced on Thursday that Drake, Lil Wayne & Eminem (along with Travis Barker) would be performing at The Grammy’s tonight, but Kanye West’s name wasn’t brought up. AllHipHop’s hunch is that it’s because they snubbed Kanye’s 808’s & Heartbreaks, even though his song “Amazing

I feel like I'm watching a scripted show when they have the footage already recorded and showing us a clip before commercials come up.
Did the Janet/ Superbowl thing really kill live event broadcasting? c'mon people.....

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I think John clef I mean clef john, .................excuse me I think john clef john left his hairline back with the Fugees
eek.gif

Horrible execution.
*cues McCain taking away the mic gif*

is this true?

@djscratch: Mos Def & Jay can't STAND EACH OTHER (Beyonce). I was waiting for Hov to take off that Easter suit & snuff Mos Def.

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

When they say snubbed, they mean the revoked all of his nominations?

I don't think they announced the Grammy nods until well after the VMAs they didn't have to revoke them they just conveniently didn't nominate him.

Also yea, constantly making a point to show how Kanye isn't at these gatherings really just comes off as petty and like you're so terrified of him. Stop talking about him if you're so angry at him; the UN doesn't constantly make it a point to talk about how Iran isn't involved in things.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

is this true?

@djscratch: Mos Def & Jay can't STAND EACH OTHER (Beyonce). I was waiting for Hov to take off that Easter suit & snuff Mos Def.

supposedly mos smushed beyonce some years ago

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

I spy a banjo

Yup.......
That would be Butch Walker, producer and singer/songwriter. He re-worked "You Belong With Me" into the version they played on the show, apparently Swift liked it?
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

is this true?

What does smushed mean again? And I saw them conversate for a minute after Jay won

i got love for DMB but dudes band always looks like an equal opportunity jam session in effect. dude got every ethnicity possible in his band.

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

When they say snubbed, they mean the revoked all of his nominations?

Neil_Portnow_M.gif

Originally Posted by HatinAssNeilPortnow

More like relieved him... of his nominations..

but yea if Kanye is in the studio he should drop some HEAT pretty soon. Looking forward to it. I heard some of it is already done and it goes hard according to 88 Keys and a few others... damn this performance is boring... bout to get on 2K... anyone want a game?

Originally Posted by cartune

is this true?

What does smushed mean again? And I saw them conversate for a minute after Jay won
Why Beyonce always in these questionable situations? Jay Loss

is this true?

Conversate is not a word.

Smushed means smashed.

is this true?

Hole up....what happened?

Originally Posted by arstyle27

here they go with the piracy pep talk

Yup
If people behind the artists don't have money, it's because of people who download, not because of artists who wear $600 shoes, LV Glasses, and drive a Maybach.
It's our fault
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom