The 30 Most influential Niketalk members of all time by Complex Magazine

glaring omission...
iJapino
when it comes down to it, isn't this site about the shoes? with a huge chuck solely being about air jordans
dude has steadily produced air jordan collection pics for years that i'm sure influenced or inspired many

Quite frankly i think Haze should be on here not only for trying to enlighten all of NT.... but his threads were sort of what rap genius is based off of today

345hhu9.jpg

Here's the list
30.Ellaesco
29.S0lerebel aka Siriny
28.Kingcrux31
27.ILoveHipHop43 aka Wale
26.SLAM Ed
25.BubbaEla1 aka corgishoe
24.Airmag15
23.AirEwayz
22.johngotty
21.Thesneakerpimp
20.DonJuan513
19.Dirtylicious
18.DJ AM ONE
17.KDAY1580
16.SnugglesMcDuggal
15.collie27
14.Hiro31
13.Kahma
12.K Town Hu$tler aka Ben Baller
11.Kicksology
10.Methamphibian NYC
9.ALPHAPROJECT
8.Lo71
7.Croatianstyle
6.henz0
5.AirRev
4.Ekin702/AIRMAX2k3
3.JumpmanSt
2.Method Man aka Methodical Management
1.Nelson C

The good ol' days on Niketalk.....hat's off to all of you.

Jojo (kingrux) should've been part of that list.

Cris.

Last edited:
The good ol' days on Niketalk.....hat's off to all of you.
Jojo (kingrux) should've been part of that list.
Cris.

*with his beyond ignorant viewpoints on just about everything not pertaining to sneakers, why should Ninjahood be included on this list? NT is bigger than footwear.

First, people wanted others to give NT a shoutout every time they had a chance, but now that NT got some spotlight and shine, y'all want to clown the site (Complex) for doing so.
mean.gif
It's a good thing if NT gets more traffic and members (even if "the quality of the posts goes down") - I'm sure method man wants the site to expand and reach out more to others.
But I hate clicking through 30 different images/links just to see the whole ranking - this goes for all the other lists. I know making us click through a bunch of links generates more money for you guys, but it deters people like myself from going on Complex to check out the rankings because it wastes so much more time and becomes quite annoying. If you can reduce the amount of pages to a minimum, I'd definitely visit more often.
Ksteezy, you're in the same boat as DJ Proto J. A lot of people "hate" or clown on y'all because you guys are easy targets. You guys keep responding to defend yourselves to alter the opinions of what was said, which shows that you care what others think and let that affect you. Some hate on Proto because of his WDYWT poses and constant bragging of what kicks he got. Some hate on you because of the way you tie your shoes or the faces that you make, such as the one in your avy. Who knows, just don't respond and your life will be less stressful.
Didn't you go to a sneaker meet up and chase a guy down with a hammer?

no eddo ??? lol j/k

ninjahood's sneaker collection video is close to 100k , henz0's is at like 4k

ninjahood from a entertainment,collection,contribution and OG point of view is WITHOUT QUESTION

the most iconic NT'ER this site has ever produced, i will agree with dude 20% of the time but i know

dude is 100% passionate about everything he post's about
He can be passionate about his comments, but the majority are extremely unfavorable and come across as birdbrained. It makes for a good laughs, but nobody respect "Da".

AND CRIS WHY ARENT YOU ON THE LIST!!!!! You got me onto air maxes back in the day

well jimmies rustled and ksteezy derail later....

List is ok, for the fact that it's supposed to be most influential members not popular based on sneakers and not just what they have posted in general. list would be stupid if it had most talked about people right now like ksteezy. guy's cool in my book but he can't be the 1st one getting flak as much as he has. there prolly was a "ksteezy" in '04 that didn't make the list.

the saying "came for sneakers, stayed for general" is all too prevalent because people don't explore outside of general and wouldn't know most of these guys

yes I lurked and joined late in my time but I caught on to some of the OG's that made the list either from my big bro (who first showed me the site) or by the stories you guys would tell. and i also don't know a lot of the others that made the list for that reason of they were out of my time. There's the popular kids at school right now and then there's the kids in the hall of fame records.

but I will say that ninja should've been on that list

my only haterade i guess will be is i don't like how meth and nelson made it. I know they made the site and control us but that should be for members and not admins. dirty and crux are fine because they come out as members/mods where nelson and meth are our big brother. don't really see Meth posting in the breaking bad thread like us mortals. I'm confusing myself but it's like making "The top 12 apostles list" and having God #1 on the list. idk
ohwell.gif

Meth don't ban me
happy.gif

well jimmies rustled and ksteezy derail later....

List is ok, for the fact that it's supposed to be most influential members not popular based on sneakers and not just what they have posted in general. list would be stupid if it had most talked about people right now like ksteezy. guy's cool in my book but he can't be the 1st one getting flak as much as he has. there prolly was a "ksteezy" in '04 that didn't make the list.

the saying "came for sneakers, stayed for general" is all too prevalent because people don't explore outside of general and wouldn't know most of these guys

yes I lurked and joined late in my time but I caught on to some of the OG's that made the list either from my big bro (who first showed me the site) or by the stories you guys would tell. and i also don't know a lot of the others that made the list for that reason of they were out of my time. There's the popular kids at school right now and then there's the kids in the hall of fame records.

but I will say that ninja should've been on that list

my only haterade i guess will be is i don't like how meth and nelson made it. I know they made the site and control us but that should be for members and not admins. dirty and crux are fine because they come out as members/mods where nelson and meth are our big brother. don't really see Meth posting in the breaking bad thread like us mortals. I'm confusing myself but it's like making "The top 12 apostles list" and having God #1 on the list. idk:\

Meth don't ban me:D

That makes absolutely no sense. Without them, more so Nelson C, there would not be a Niketalk. That's as influential as it gets.

Been seeing people say "ninjahood sized pics" as far back as I can remember. give dude an honorable mention at least

Never seen so many grown *** men crying about whos name got left off an internet list for an internet message board :rofl:

like i said. I'm confusing myself... "that" should be for members and not admins. I meant the list should be for members not admins and overall creators like nelson

Back
Top Bottom