The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact of the matter is you can make jokes about derrick Rose being dumb but his athletic ability has put his family in a better financial situation than what his brain could have done and because of that, he's a smart man. He's sacrificed and worked on his craft in order to make millions.

I doubt he's at the crib like "I wonder what these people talking about me what do in a NBA game"
Who cares.

Get rid of guaranteed contracts.
rose got like 300 mil guaranteed to him..... Adidas and chi both FD up....
this B *** dude dont deserve that ish.....

Saw this on Realgm :lol:
It is a human IMPOSSIBILITY for a person to see a ball get touched, press a button, the electricity to go through the machine, and a clock to start in a fraction of a second. It's impossible. Pure physics. Kings fans can blame God on that one.

For this reason, EXACTLY this reason, we have the Trent Tucker rule as described and posted above. The entire point of this rule is due to the fact that a clock can not start at the exact tenth of a second. And it's a very simple rule.

If you have LESS than .03 seconds, you can not catch and shoot. It would have to be a tip. If the clock shows .03, that means you have AT LEAST .03 seconds left, and a catch and shoot can be done.

This was an example of about the fastest catch and shoot a basketball player could get done. Flying through the air and over his head.

By rule, this is the easiest call on the planet, and I have no idea what the Kings could possibly be protesting. Sorry guys, as a pelicans fan, I would have loved to see you beat the Grizz.

I didn't know about that rule at all. I also thought they were initially looking at the fact the clock did not start on time and was going to call the basket no good. Hollins tipping the ball was an afterthought.
I never knew it had a name

.3 is plent of time to tip in. there's a few more time since you got to start the clock and all that

lance, did it in .1

Last edited:
The fact of the matter is you can make jokes about derrick Rose being dumb but his athletic ability has put his family in a better financial situation than what his brain could have done and because of that, he's a smart man. He's sacrificed and worked on his craft in order to make millions.

I doubt he's at the crib like "I wonder what these people talking about me what do in a NBA game"

Basically.

how do they end the show with indiana will make the playoffs 
laugh.gif

seems like no one is going to tank becaus *insert gm here* has too much pride 

I never knew it had a name

I did. I actually remember the game when Trent Tucker hit the shot that caused the rule to be put in place. There was less than .4 on the clock and he caught the ball, shot a jumper and made it. The NBA realized that was actually impossible to do and changed the rule.

Originally Posted by Phuzzy Badpheet  

At what point does this guy admit that he is at least partially responsible, for the current condition of the franchise? 
When this guy admits his responsibility

And this guy 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom