The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miller hit his first 3-pointer since joining the Cavs Friday in the win over Denver. He finished with three points (1-5 FG, 1-4 3Pt), a rebound and an assist in 15 minutes.
Spin: Since the opener (in which he played just three minutes), Miller has played at least 12 minutes in each. He has not made much of an impression in his reserve minutes and has just five points on the season. The veteran small forward could have a big game here or there, but will not provide more than minimal fantasy contributions in most games.

Meanwhile, Vinsanity throwing up bombs to lead the Grizz to a comeback :pimp:

I really hope Miller can get it together, though. I wasn't expecting him to drop off like that after how well he played last season. Also, James Johnson :x . Making Memphis regret that we let him walk for nothing every. single. damn. day. :smh:

Saw this on Realgm :lol:

It is a human IMPOSSIBILITY for a person to see a ball get touched, press a button, the electricity to go through the machine, and a clock to start in a fraction of a second. It's impossible. Pure physics. Kings fans can blame God on that one.

For this reason, EXACTLY this reason, we have the Trent Tucker rule as described and posted above. The entire point of this rule is due to the fact that a clock can not start at the exact tenth of a second. And it's a very simple rule.

If you have LESS than .03 seconds, you can not catch and shoot. It would have to be a tip. If the clock shows .03, that means you have AT LEAST .03 seconds left, and a catch and shoot can be done.

This was an example of about the fastest catch and shoot a basketball player could get done. Flying through the air and over his head.

By rule, this is the easiest call on the planet, and I have no idea what the Kings could possibly be protesting. Sorry guys, as a pelicans fan, I would have loved to see you beat the Grizz.

I didn't know about that rule at all. I also thought they were initially looking at the fact the clock did not start on time and was going to call the basket no good. Hollins tipping the ball was an afterthought.

Never knew Reggie Jackson was such a minimalist. Making 2.3 mil this season and driving a leased Hyundai doe. Taking frugality to another level

NBA HOF opinions > caping Chicago fans #onhere
EXACTLY right!!...chuck & shaq have never said anything stupid
eyes.gif
glad the hit dog hollered

pimp.gif

but their comments weren't stupid...it was actually refreshing to hear it from them then random sports journalist 

- Conley has scored 20+ points in 4 of his last 5 games
- Conley averages in the last 5 games: 19 / 7 / 2spg on 48 / 56 / 81 shooting

Good to see him getting back into the groove after the rough start he had with the ankle injury.

It's a different market, man. San Antonio's not doing $2 billion TV deals—or $5 billion—so it's a different market. Even with my deal, you have a significant amount of cap space available. But I think the advantage that they've had, and that (Duncan) has had and been very fortunate with, is they've had the same guys since he's been there. That really helps.
At what point does this guy admit that he is at least partially responsible, for the current condition of the franchise? 

Last edited:
It's a different market, man. San Antonio's not doing $2 billion TV deals—
or $5 billion—
so it's a different market. Even with my deal, you have a significant amount of cap space available. But I think the advantage that they've had, and that (Duncan) has had and been very fortunate with, is they've had the same guys since he's been there. That really helps.
At what point does this guy admit that he is at least partially responsible, for the current condition of the franchise? 

never its Kobe

Bill Walton:
:pimp:

Walton is that dude. If I could have a chance to actually hang out with someone from professional sports, he'd be right at the top of the list. From what I've heard from a couple people who have actually met him, the way he is on TV is the way he is all the time.

- Conley has scored 20+ points in 4 of his last 5 games
- Conley averages in the last 5 games: 19 / 7 / 2spg on 48 / 56 / 81 shooting

Good to see him getting back into the groove after the rough start he had with the ankle injury.
serious question, do you think the grizzlies made the right decision between lowry and conley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom