The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does he tuck his jersey into his spandex? 
sick.gif

Y'all gotta chill, rose is exempt from any jokes. Kid was poor and he's the hometown kid and has put his family in a situation they would never be in without him. He's extremely humble and plays hard. With that said anybody else green light but no rose jokes. Pg, Kobe, lebron, memo, kd, cp3, BG jus not rose on nt.

Son could work at a movie theater tho, sit down by the rail and rip the stubs of tickets. Or a greeter at walmart

we joke about everyone here, not joking about rose would be discrimination and disrespectful towards him 

cant speak for everyone here but i think it really sucks that he keeps getting hurt and hope he is able to one day get back to playing at a high level

with that being said, stop getting mad at jokes over the internet people its not that serious 

surprise popp isnt going to sit some of his guys out tonight since they got a back to back (vs kings sat).
then again, got philly after :lol:

Last edited:
i guess that would be a viable career option for him, but theres still a chance of him tripping over his big shoes and hurting himself 

Dude, :wow: :rofl: :rofl:

we joke about everyone here, not joking about rose would be discrimination and disrespectful towards him 

cant speak for everyone here but i think it really sucks that he keeps getting hurt and hope he is able to one day get back to playing at a high level

with that being said, stop getting mad at jokes over the internet people its not that serious 

+1. Seriously man, some of these guys really get offended by this. Wish Derrick Rose all the best but come on, laugh once in a while. Some of these Rose jokes for the past 2 years have been great. :lol:

if this buffoon is so worried he should retire. Since hes looking out for his future and 'could care less' what others think about him

I think sometimes we listen too much to what these dudes say or do

All the superstars from Kobe, Lebron, KD, Rose, Dirk, KG, Wade, BG, Nash, Parker, CP, Love, Carmelo, Westbrook, Howard, Bosh to Harden have said or done something wrong off the court or have had a major flaw on the court

The only superstar I can think of that's it's hard to say much negative about is Tim Duncan

Last edited:
How are the clippers last in rebounding? :lol:

Last time I checked were dead last in rebounding opportunities but too 5 in reb%. It basically our defense is so bad that we don't force enough missed shots to be able to rebound them.

Teams are shooting 60% at the rim against us :rofl:.

Last edited:
How are the clippers last in rebounding? :lol:

Last time I checked were dead last in rebounding opportunities but too 5 in reb%. It basically our defense is so bad that we don't force enough missed shots to be able to rebound them.

Teams are shooting 60% at the rim against us :rofl:.
Also keep in mind Doc has always sacrificed offensive rebounding (they're dead last in this category % wise) for getting back on defense (not that it would help this season :lol:).

Last edited:
Garnett owning the wolves would be intersting to say the least...... prbly cost hima solo earring :lol:

All the superstars from Kobe, Lebron, KD, Rose, Dirk, KG, Wade, BG, Nash, Parker, CP, Love, Carmelo, Westbrook, Howard, Bosh to Harden have said or done something wrong off the court or have had a major flaw on the court

The only superstar I can think of that's it's hard to say much negative about is Tim Duncan

We have to realize what matters the most... The play on the court.

all that matters at the end of the day is that all these guys have a shot at the MVP award

magic-dodgers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom