The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another aspect is the guy has played 8 games since April 2013. 8 games in 18 months.

To think his game is 100% there is also foolish. Even a young guy will take some games to get back into it after playing only 8 games in 18 months.

why you telling these haters anything?t hey dont care and lack common sense.

J-Will vid was coo but I need to see him play pros to say he still has it
Not the local LA fitness area all stars

:rofl: NBA TV has that Cavs/Heat game in Rio as a Hardwood Classic game

Last edited:
Wade doesn't look like he'll last 82 games...dude is looking deathly

2014-October-11-17d.jpg

I really wish we could get NBA Hard Knocks. I'd love to see a more in depth look to this time of year with all of the guys fighting for spots and the rookies and their struggles and ****. NBA makes guys come off so soft and sweet and nice and ****, I love how real the NFL HK is.

I really wish we could get NBA Hard Knocks. I'd love to see a more in depth look to this time of year with all of the guys fighting for spots and the rookies and their struggles and ****. NBA makes guys come off so soft and sweet and nice and ****, I love how real the NFL HK is.

Isn't close to HK, but there is a YouTube channel "Cavs Nation" that uploads a ton of videos and things like that pretty much daily.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCavaliersTv

Lakers main problem is health. The franchise may honestly be cursed. They wouldn't be half as bad if they could just have a full roster healthy.

Lakers main problem is health. The franchise may honestly be cursed. They wouldn't be half as bad if they could just have a full roster healthy.
Health? That's really their main problem, not the fact that they don't play any semblance of defense (nor do they have the personnel to do so), they are talent deficient and that their best player is a year or two from retiring coming off a debilitating injury? Or the fact that their second best player was claimed off amnesty waivers? Their third best player is between a rookie and Nick Young? Or the fact that they have a terrible head coach and a terrible owner?

Cursed? How can a franchise be cursed which won 5 titles since 2000?

They could be fully healthy and compete to get into the playoffs in the east, sure, but they were never going to do anything in the west

Last edited:
Terrence Jones is my dark horse MIP

if he gets to be a full on starter with healthy minutes in addition to another year of improvement, i think that would put him in place to be real successful

last year he averaged 12 ppg 7 rpg 1.3 bpg on 54% FG in just 27 minutes, if the homie can improve on FT and 3PT percentages he'll be a force with howard down low

nah not this year, the difference between a group of bums with a 40 year old kobe and a group of healthy bums with a 40 year old kobe is marginal 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom