The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amare had plenty of high praise and defended D'Antoni during the ESPN NBA Lockdown podcast from today. Interesting listen if you get the chance.

pimp.gif

You look at embiid and you'd never know how much a goofball he is. Hope he's not like dwight in that sense. Then again f the sixers

Knicks or Lakers for him most likely, hoping its us. Essential posted a nice article on why he'd fit in really well with us.

We'll see, just hope we don't spend money on Rondo. Would be asinine. 
Is he getting maxed out? 

He'll be really close... Maxing him out is what will take him from the Magic most likely.

His value is probably like $11-12 mil, but Magic easily match that... $16mil? They likely pass, especially if they draft Winslow or Porzingis

I'm a fan of the Lakers dropping 16 for Tobias, won't even be an overpay once the new cap kicks in.

I'm a fan of the Lakers dropping 16 for Tobias, won't even be an overpay once the new cap kicks in.

What was reported was $13mil was the Magic's point of no return on Tobias..

But better safe than sorry, and go the couple extra mil.

And yeah the new cap does mitigate the "overpay."

Last edited:
Sometimes theres good things to be found in a retread hire. Its one of those things thats always looked at as a black and white scenario and IDK why

Is this a joke? What is the attraction of these NBA owners to coaches who have failed elsewhere. Sometimes more than once?
As an assistant? Why is that a big deal? He made his bones as an assistant, just not good as a HC.

As an assistant? Why is that a big deal? He made his bones as an assistant, just not good as a HC.

Had temporary brain freeze there...forgot Donovan got the head job. Mo cheeks has done well as an assistant but all I hear about him is that he's good with the players. Does he have any X's and O's expertise or is he just a "glue" coach...the coach players can go to when the head is trippin' or the guy the coach uses to get a point across to a hard to reach guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom