The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea.. I don't think either of those teams make sense..

I can see him going both places.. But from a personnel standpoint I don't see it

Lakers would really be stupid to overpay for Rondo. I can't even see there being a market to have to overpay. Pay him and mess up Clarkson's development. 

Lakers will essentially be outbidding themselves. Who doesn't see him getting 10 mill from them? At least

Last edited:

Lakers will essentially be outbidding themselves. Who doesn't see him getting 10 mill from them? At least
Everything I've heard out of the Lakers camp, (Twitter, radio, reporters) is that he's the last priority. Meaning they'll pursue Butler, Aldridge, Harris (I want this, not sure it happens), and then will give Rondo the leftover money.

I think he's a laker for 2 year 16 million. Player option. (I want to bash my skull just typing that)

I can't even think of a good spot for rondo off the top of my head..

That Ray, pierce and kg team was the perfect situation for him.. All 3 of those guys could shoot and take away the defenses ability to sag off rondo and clog the paint

Like dude could just focus on the things he did well

Last edited:
I can't even think of a good spot for rondo off the top of my head..

That Ray, pierce and kg team was the perfect situation for him.. All 3 of those guys could shoot and take away the defenses ability to sag off rondo and clog the paint

Like dude could just focus on the things he did well
I still vaguely remember saying the Thunder should trade russ for Rondo and pieces so KD could get more touches 
roll.gif

Everything I've heard out of the Lakers camp, (Twitter, radio, reporters) is that he's the last priority. Meaning they'll pursue Butler, Aldridge, Harris (I want this, not sure it happens), and then will give Rondo the leftover money.

I think he's a laker for 2 year 16 million. Player option. (I want to bash my skull just typing that)
Devin Harris? Butler and Aldridge aint coming man come on 
laugh.gif

I hope the Lakers sign him just for the chuckles.

Pretty much.. Not sure why Kobe thinks that would work.. Unless he wants a dude who has no desire to shoot and wants to pass all the time

He does like to dominate the ball though

Devin Harris? Butler and Aldridge aint coming man come on 
laugh.gif
I know man, I think it's stupid to even pursue a 30 year old big for the max. 

And nah Tobias Harris. 

Butler will get matched regardless, but I know forsure they will spend money. Hoping it's on T Harris and Patrick Beverly. 

I know man, I think it's stupid to even pursue a 30 year old big for the max. 

And nah Tobias Harris. 

Butler will get matched regardless, but I know forsure they will spend money. Hoping it's on T Harris and Patrick Beverly. 
Oh yeah, Tobias definitely a possibility, but so are a lot of other teams with money..

Knicks or Lakers for him most likely, hoping its us. Essential posted a nice article on why he'd fit in really well with us.

We'll see, just hope we don't spend money on Rondo. Would be asinine. 

Pretty much.. Not sure why Kobe thinks that would work.. Unless he wants a dude who has no desire to shoot and wants to pass all the time

He does like to dominate the ball though

They'd be awful together, floor spacing would be disgusting.

Do it Mitch.

In all honesty tho I like it when the Lakers are good and I like Kobe but, most Laker/ Kobe fans are wild annoying and it's fun to watch them suffer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knicks or Lakers for him most likely, hoping its us. Essential posted a nice article on why he'd fit in really well with us.

We'll see, just hope we don't spend money on Rondo. Would be asinine. 
Is he getting maxed out? 

I hope Baron keeps growing that out and goes full on Soul-Glo jherri curl.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom