The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
A.I. looking like a piece of **** person in that new book but I can't say I'm entirely surprised.

How many alcoholics do you know that are good people?

had to be a one night stand or hes only smashed a couple times. bc she should already be seasoned by him that this action is a big no-no.

the act by females is so corny, i would be so pissed if i was Harden. like in a rage pissed bc of her lame as.

It's absolutely corny by the female, she's just tryna get her 15 minutes.

This wouldn't be a big deal at all if the chick was sexy and didn't look like an STD cesspool though.

It's not just lame or corny, it's scummy, ratchet, grimey stuff by a low down chick that you don't want to associated with

I can't even blame the girl for real. This is what groupie *** chicks do. These dudes need to be smarter. Why do they keep falling asleep around these chicks? If you're an athlete you know these chicks look at you as a come up and you still fall for it. **** is stupid.

I can't even blame the girl for real. This is what groupie *** chicks do. These dudes need to be smarter. Why do they keep falling asleep around these chicks? If you're an athlete you know these chicks look at you as a come up and you still fall for it. **** is stupid.
agreed. dudes need to  kick girls  out after they handle ...... 

a.i was an alcoholic, and not a very hard or dedicated worker. not shocking at all  but interesting to find out. 

Last edited:
It's not just lame or corny, it's scummy, ratchet, grimey stuff by a low down chick that you don't want to associated with

I was about to say...let's not pretend like Harden (or others) is the victim here. He likes what he likes, and **** like this goes with the territory. Weird saying this about a multi-millionaire, but he should probably up his standards. But like I said before...dude has his vices.

Good thing for him, he's single and there is no baby momma drama....

Dwight Howard on the other hand... :lol: :smh:

Even regular dudes know not to fall asleep around certain girls. :lol: You meet a girl somewhere, take her home and smash then call her a cab. You don't know what this girl might do when you go to sleep. I don't know what these famous dudes be thinking.

No that' chick needs some blame too :lol:

She ain't a child ....There's unwritten rules to groupie life

That chick is stupid on so many levels

If she played her part, she could've got more than e-fame and eventually shame

And yes he should'nt have stay over with her

Last edited:

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Jalen Rose believes Wesley Matthews will sign with the Bulls once Bulls clear some cap space.

Butler and Matthews went to school together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom