The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
besides Kawhi i can't see the Spurs spending big in free agency

that's not the "Spurs way"

If I was LMA I would seriously consider going East. If he could somehow wind up on the Bulls, Hawks or Wiz, any of them would have a legit chance of going to the Finals. They'd just need to get past Cleveland. Even if he joins the Spurs, it'll be a much tougher road.

Spurs only have 33 mil on the books right now, they could do both Kawhi at his max LMA at his and TD already has shown he'll play for peanuts. :smh:

Last edited:

"Comparatively speaking to what he should have"

"Rich people broke"

You know what I meant, come on now. It was a tongue in cheek comment lets not do this.
It's been documented that he still has over $30mill saved up. If that's broke, then sure.

It's funny that AI's cultural influence allowed so many to look past his scumbag tendencies. Guess he was another fortunate one to be at his zenith before social media blew up.

It's funny that AI's cultural influence allowed so many to look past his scumbag tendencies. Guess he was another fortunate one to be at his zenith before social media blew up.

dude wouldve been destroyed nowadays.

man they kill Bron.

Last edited:
Not sure why you'd put Tobias in the same lineup as Melo. Unless you have plans for Tobias to be the 6th man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom