The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he still gets stuff like the Taco Bell, Under Armour, and the FootLocker commercials  I'd imagine he'd be a bigger marketing draw, if he wasnt stripper loving, gang sign throwing, and "off putting beard" James Harden. The mass public may not see it, but those who are in a position to offer him endorsements would see it at some point.

All these things have effects no matter how small on his brand. 
stop it bruh you reaching...Curry star power is no larger then Hardens and hes the MVp and does none of that.

Last edited:
CGon0LMUgAEZnZd.png

I know he still gets stuff like the Taco Bell, Under Armour, and the FootLocker commercials  I'd imagine he'd be a bigger marketing draw, if he wasnt stripper loving, gang sign throwing, and "off putting beard" James Harden. The mass public may not see it, but those who are in a position to offer him endorsements would see it at some point.

All these things have effects no matter how small on his brand. 
stop it bruh you reaching...Curry star power is no larger then Hardens and hes the MVp and does none of that.
I would disagree. Steph Curry is the face of the league now, no one is getting a bigger push than him, and a part of it is the wholesome family man side of him that does no wrong.

I didnt say any of this to knock Harden, but publ

If anyone should curse Harden for swagger-jacking it's Baron Davis. He for sure was the beard NBAer before Harden. Hell, the logo for Baron's Li-Ning sig shoe was called the "Beardman"

Juwan Howard and Cherokee Parks - This Is SportsCenter (Ringers)

Last edited:
Does he have more endorsements than Harden? Could you even with a straight face say that "negative" aspects/things aren't as or more marketable anyways than squeaky clean? Look what's on tv and popular in pop culture right not. How many records Will Smith sell? Harden's marketability is just fine. He's never been sold as being some perfect, holier than thou being to begin with so any particular setback of morality wouldn't harm him anyways. Probably a better position to be in than Curry anyways because as Tiger/Kobe situation showed us (minor element of race at play there as well maybe), they are all just waiting to catch you slipping so they can pounce on you and try to bring you down anyways. Tell'em Chardonnay

Last edited:
Does he have more endorsements than Harden? Could you even with a straight face say that "negative" aspects/things aren't as or more marketable anyways than squeaky clean? Look what's on tv and popular in pop culture right not. How many records Will Smith sell? Harden's marketability is just fine. He's never been sold as being some perfect, holier than thou being to begin with so any particular setback of morality wouldn't harm him anyways. Probably a better position to be in than Curry anyways because as Tiger/Kobe situation showed us (minor element of race at play there as well maybe), they are all just waiting to catch you slipping so they can pounce on you and try to bring you down anyways. Tell'em Chardonnay

It's not even just right now. "Bad boys" have always been marketable. Look at AI for example.

The problem is Harden probably doesn't want to be known as hanging with ratchet girls

The real question is what benefit does he gets from hanging out with ratchets besides sex?

Wait, what?

That's Harden's M.O. Dude loves it. :lol:

:lol:

Loving ratchets and being known as loving ratchets aren't the same thing

A few pictures you can play it off

But yall really think Harden will marry a known ratchet?

Dwert's forever a clown.

And Pat Riley really isn't trippin. Wade knew what he was doing when he sacrificed his money so Lebron and Bosh could go there. It wouldn't be a sacrifice if he thought he was gonna get paid anyway just at a later time. He willingly gave up his prime contracts, nobody put a gun to his head and forced him to, no matter what Pat Riley whispered to him. And he got 2 more championships out of it.

Now he wants to have his super team, which he did, and get maxed out even he's close to being washed? Get the asterisks out

Last edited:
The problem is Harden probably doesn't want to be known as hanging with ratchet girls

The real question is what benefit does he gets from hanging out with ratchets besides sex?

Wait, what?

That's Harden's M.O. Dude loves it. :lol:

:lol:

Loving ratchets and being known as loving ratchets aren't the same thing

A few pictures you can play it off

But yall really think Harden will marry a known ratchet?

You are the ******* King of Minutiae.

Last edited:
Dwert's forever a clown.

And Pat Riley really isn't trippin. Wade knew what he was doing when he sacrificed his money so Lebron and Bosh could go there. It wouldn't be a sacrifice if he thought he was gonna get paid anyway just at a later time. He willingly gave up his prime contracts, nobody put a gun to his head and forced him to, no matter what Pat Riley whispered to him. And he got 2 more championships out of it.

Now he wants to have his super team, which he did, and get maxed out even he's close to being washed? Get the asterisks out

Yep

James Harden's star is only growing, his image doesn't seem to be affecting him, if at all. As long as he doesnt do anything illegal he's fine. I dont see how him and ratchets have become such a thing that its affecting his marketability.

:lol: Its like somebody loving to do drugs but not wanting to known as the druggie

Maybe he wants to be known for that, we don't know but its doubtful

Last edited:
James Harden's star is only growing, his image doesn't seem to be affecting him, if at all. As long as he doesnt do anything illegal he's fine. I dont see how him and ratchets have become such a thing that its affecting his marketability.

It's not...JH loves the Ratchets and the world knows. Ole girl prob just lost one of her sugar daddies though. Even if I did love Ratchets, don't put me blast by posting me sleep after I smash on social media. That's side chick/jump off no-no #1. Since she doesn't know how to play her position, she could kiss the Chanel bags, courtside seats, and plane tickets to my current city goodbye

had to be a one night stand or hes only smashed a couple times. bc she should already be seasoned by him that this action is a big no-no.

the act by females is so corny, i would be so pissed if i was Harden. like in a rage pissed bc of her lame as.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom