The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We blew it last night the foul by Snell and Taj not grabbing Kyrie costed us big time. Hopefully the homie Rose is good to go tonight, that ankle roll looked brutal :x :{

I see Rudy Gay dressed up as a superstar for Halloween. :hat

He did. Hope he got it all out of his system last night since we play the Kings on Sunday. But more than likely Rudy will feast on our so-called small forwards.

Rudy been da supastar since last season.

A certain someone is mysteriously quiet. 8o

damn i love that Phoenix team.

full of bucket getters and great guardplay.

Last edited:
Rudy been da supastar since last season.

A certain someone is mysteriously quiet.
nerd.gif
Standards for being a superstar these days are pretty low

Dude did have a nice summer and a nice game last night doe

roll.gif

OJ and Rudy both playing good basketball, while we are still struggling for wing help.
mean.gif
In reduced roles they look different.. Would prefer the core of ZBO/Gasol/Conley than Gay+any of the other two. Wing scoring is easier to find than defense and post offense. It's just a damn shame Memphis has been inept at finding perimeter production

In the first 10 games the Lakers would have played the Suns and the Warriors twice already
mean.gif
eyes.gif
I swear the schedule makers make these dumbass decisions every year. Why are divisional opponents playing so damn often so early on

Last edited:
In reduced roles they look different.. Would prefer the core of ZBO/Gasol/Conley than Gay+any of the other two

In the first 10 games the Lakers would have played the Suns and the Warriors twice already :{ :rolleyes I swear the schedule makers make these dumbass decisions every year. Why are divisional opponents playing so damn often so early on

Whether it was Rudy or OJ, I think OJ could have worked in the bench role here. I mean, he's currently doing it now with Milwaukee. At the time, his head was stuck up too far his *** and I think Hollins offense didn't help him at all either.

Is it possible that OJ Mayo could have a breakout year this year...? 8o

He's looked great in the pre-season, and starting off the season strong.

It's two games, but he looks confident.

In all honesty, as a huge OJ fan...I can't even judge him until all star break. Literally every season he's been in the league (even last year) he's started out shooting incredibly hot.

Hopefully, once his torrid shooting comes down he can still settle in to a 16 to 18 ppg sort of guy. Between him, B Knight, Jabari, Larry Sanders, Giannas, they have a lot of talent there for sure. They probably won't make the playoffs, but they could be a sleeper in the east if they can put all that talent together.

OJ just trolling.. he did this that one season in Dallas

looks like an all star for a month then turns into mayonnaise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom