The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when we lose, we win
happy.gif

wing position still a problem for clips, unless they make a roster move.
okc/spurs still a better team in a series in my opinion. i do think clips get top overall seed.

lol

Knew this game would be close, that's why I went with Kobe and the L's

Honestly don't think that the Lakers are that bad- media exaggeration, and I don't think the Clippers are that good- media exaggeration.

Don't get why they are being proclaimed one of the west contenders, but they are gonna be good, thought kirby would be the difference but he was off in the fourth, but it was nice to see em' try an take over in the fourth like he used to

And I knoe my manz musta' hit up Phil 4 dat good ghanja, no way he's this calm lol

lol

Knew this game would be close, that's why I went with Kobe and the L's

Honestly don't think that the Lakers are that bad- media exaggeration, and I don't think the Clippers are that good- media exaggeration.

Don't get why they are being proclaimed one of the west contenders, but they are gonna be good, thought kirby would be the difference but he was off in the fourth, but it was nice to see em' try an take over in the fourth like he used to

And I knoe my manz musta' hit up Phil 4 dat good ghanja, no way he's this calm lol
Nah, we're bad, the Clippers just aren't that good. Stephen A a fool for believing they going to the finals.

Nah, we're bad, the Clippers just aren't that good. Stephen A a fool for believing they going to the finals.

On the heels on a highly contested western conference Semi's, they return a top 2 PG and the best Big in the NBA with elite rim protection in DJ but Stephen A is a fool for believing they going to the finals? Oh okay :lol

Disagreeing with him is one thing. But being a fool for believing that? :lol :lol

On the heels on a highly contested western conference Semi's, they return a top 2 PG and the best Big in the NBA with elite rim protection in DJ but Stephen A is a fool for believing they going to the finals? Oh okay
laugh.gif

Disagreeing with him is one thing. But being a fool for believing that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You taking it a lil too serious breh. Didn't mean it the you I thought I did. They're gonna do the same thing they been doing. Show promise, but ultimately go nowhere.

Last edited:
You taking it a lil too serious breh. Didn't mean it the you I thought I did. They're not gonna make much noise. They're gonna do the same thing they been doing. Showing promise, but ultimately going nowhere.

Calling someone else a fool for making a prediction but then you make your own.

Nice.

I loved the reverse dunk by the future Hall of Famer Kobe Bryant in the first half of the Clippers vs. Clippers game!
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) November 1, 2014

magic done lost his mind :lol
guess he deleted it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom