The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

"My entire life I've played the game from inside-out," Love explained to NEOMG. "So the more touches I can get inside to get myself going, the better. I'm not accustomed to starting out a game shooting a three, so it's just something that I see."

Bron already turning Love into Bosh 2.0

After love leaves cleveland next summer, how will the cavs find an adequate replacement to make sure bron doesn't go anywhere?

:lol: at Love possibly winning MVP if LeBron gets hurt.

...bbbbbecause if LeBron gets hurt, that team is not much better than Love with the Timberwolves. Kyrie is better than Rubio, but does his skillset mesh better with Love in terms of success if LeBron goes down? Then when you look up and down the roster, it's not that much better than the MIN teams from the past two seasons. Better shooters by a long shot, but worse elsewhere.

Bro,

Kobe is overconfident.  Like a FAT chick in a cut off shirt, and yoga pants.  Getting gassed up by thirsty dudes.

Bean has basketball skill hubris.  Too skilled for his own good.  A double edged sword for his team.  Cockyness that makes him take absolutely stupid shots, no matter the situation.  Game winners?  Forget about it, he jacks it up regardless of open teammates.  That's why his end of game percentages are hideously low.  When he hits these stupid FGA, it's a highlight.  When he doesn't?  He alienates teammates, coaches scratch their head, and it's also why he's never managed to shoot 50% from the field even with a wet jumper.

LeBron can fall into Beta passiveness, yes.  See 2010 ECSF, 2011 Finals, 2013 Finals pre game 7.  He gets shook, and looses confidence in his abilities.  Passing up game winners to much less capable players, but the vast majority of the game he always makes the right basketball play, teammates enjoy playing with him, and he doesn't get sucked into the hero ball cliche.

A more dimensional basketball weapon than Kobe, by slight margin.

The perfect storm, and equilibrium between both mentalities is MJ.
Confidence in game winner over defender?  No problem.  BANG.
Teammate open because of my defensive attention?  No problem, find:  Kerr, Paxson, Wennington, etc.

GOAT gonna GOAT

1) you are Vastly overating Mj's "selflessness" he was on the same level of being a ball hog as Kobe... Point blank period.
2) your making it seem as if Kobe has the Ball IQ of J.R Smith, he has made the correct pass plenty of times in his career, dudes will try and claim that Kobe was getting carried by shaq for the first three rings & in the very next sentence claim he never passes the rock... how do those two even equate.
3) The only percentage that matters is winning, and as that stands he has one of the highest playoff winning percentages of ALL TIME. We could sit here and argue about what is better for the game, how he "alienates" teammates but the fact remains that his style of ball has won more in the NBA than 95% of the players in the games history. The objective of the sports is to Win, so despite what ya'll may think is "good" basketball or your complaints on how he plays the game the fact remains that his style no matter how much you dislike it has won and been ridiculously successful.

:lol: at Love possibly winning MVP if LeBron gets hurt.

...bbbbbecause if LeBron gets hurt, that team is not much better than Love with the Timberwolves. Kyrie is better than Rubio, but does his skillset mesh better with Love in terms of success if LeBron goes down? Then when you look up and down the roster, it's not that much better than the MIN teams from the past two seasons. Better shooters by a long shot, but worse elsewhere.

Kyrie alone is better than anybody on that wolves team BY FAR, Waiters is better than any wing on the wolves, Marion, Varajao, Miller are all Role players who have played in big games and are known for making big shots/plays... This team w/o Lebron is still VASTLY better than the t-wolves teams Love played for.

I think while kyrie dribble sometimes he hears the "oh baby oh baby sizzle baby" in his head and jus goes into tunnel vision, he doesn't intentionally ignore them.

love what Jamal and that seattle crew does for that city...dope as hell how they care.

Ruined my day.

Edit:

I'm sure this video was posted a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
Neither of them was as bad as the Bledsoe play, but there were a couple other times last night Cunningham was thrown off balance by a move. After looking really good against G-State, he was pretty unimpressive last night. But I have a feeling he makes the team.

ProBasketballTalk ‏@nbcprobballtalk 9m9 minutes ago
Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ http://wp.me/p14QT0-31oW

Yeah, I'm not sure that's exactly how I would have phrased my response if I was Jeanie, but good for her for supporting her guy, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom