The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake might be 2nd in MVP voting this year depending how KD comes back.

His game is so ugly yet fun to watch at the same time, jumper is looking very real now though.

Soon as he's hitting that corner 3 it's over.

His post game look like an ACL tear waiting to happen, but I think everything else is pretty solid.

One guy I use to hate watching in the post was Bynum. Maybe due to the knee brace he use to wear, he use to move like a robot :lol:

His post game look like an ACL tear waiting to happen, but I think everything else is pretty solid.

One guy I use to hate watching in the post was Bynum. Maybe due to the knee brace he use to wear, he use to move like a robot :lol:

Bynum coulda had it all but his knees failed him.

Obviously he could have given more of a **** but you don't find dudes that big with that footwork, touch and defensive instinct.

Bynum coulda had it all but his knees failed him.

Obviously he could have given more of a **** but you don't find dudes that big with that footwork, touch and defensive instinct.

Bynum was really good in the post. My biggest knock was he couldn't pass out the post, if a double came he'd get flustered.

Last edited:

im glad you understand the basic concepts of evaluating a basketball team 
The evaluation of the West suggests that the Lakers will continue their current slide, even with the individual that only losers are afraid to play with.
but is it really a surprise that a team who's best player is in his 19th season coming off two major leg injuries wont be that talented? 

what point are you trying to prove here 
laugh.gif

Spurs below Clippers and Thunder who will miss Kevin Durant for an extended period...... OK ESPN this is why we dont respect the things that you say.

but is it really a surprise that a team who's best player is in his 19th season coming off two major leg injuries wont be that talented? 

laugh.gif
I just responded to what you've stated, nothing to prove.

You'd think that with all of the experience Kobe has from developing himself as a player, which was exceptional I might add, that people would be beating down the door to play with him, and a glamorous organization.

For some reason, it's not happening.

Not everyone is a loser.

Was Buss's comment a shot at Carmelo Anthony?

He was the latest to turn them down.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

You'd think that with all of the experience Kobe has from developing himself as a player, which was exceptional I might add, that people would be beating down the door to play with him, and a glamorous organization.

Not everyone is a loser.

her comment was just a spur of the moment reaction to the question, dont think too much into it shes just supporting her franchise player

right now its not at all a glamorous organization, the FO is a mess, in terms of recent player and coaching moves the FO is reaching pre 2010 cavs levels of incompetence

and instead of prime lebron we have old man kobe, so its no surprise that no one wants to play for the lakers in 2014

why would any player want to play for a team that changes coaches literally every year 

what point are you trying to prove here :lol:

Not everyone is a loser.

No, but depending who you're asking... :lol:

Last edited:
Hawes is gonna be a really really good player on this clippers team. He will probably be closing games for them and legitimately gives Blake space to attack 1 on 1 which 95% of the time is a mismatch. Blake is shooting even better than last season & has excellent handle and ability to beat his man off the dribble. so having hawes out there is gonna have such a ridiculous impact.

Bynum was really good in the post. My biggest knock was he couldn't pass out the post, if a double came he'd get flustered.

His last good season it was a toss up between him and Al Jeff for the best offensive post game. Jefferson has that title on lock now though.

Hawes is gonna be a really really good player on this clippers team. He will probably be closing games for them and legitimately gives Blake space to attack 1 on 1 which 95% of the time is a mismatch. Blake is shooting even better than last season & has excellent handle and ability to beat his man off the dribble. so having hawes out there is gonna have such a ridiculous impact.

Yeah, he started out slow in his first couple preseason games here, but he has been looking very solid the last few. And I've been pleasantly surprised by his all-around game. I thought he was just a big who likes to shoot from distance, but he also has a little post game and can pass. By far the best back-up big man we've had while Blake and CP have been here. And the fact he can actually shoot free throws could potentially be huge in some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom