The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on streaming every Lakers game that isn't on National tele.

This Kobe and Nick Young on the court together, I need to see every minute of that.
Kobe can't like this dude. Must see TV

stream? aint TIme warner still in contract

I love this Suns team so much. They have so much underdog first round playoff upset potential.

I'm not sure Bravelude, I get Cox in my area not Time Warner. They show most of them but the ones they don't I have to stream online

That a real story? About the Morris twins combining their salaries and splitting it?
laugh.gif

Last edited:

4th. Behind Cavs, Wizards, and if they stay healthy the Bulls
Same. I really like this team. True team. Unselfish, solid players at every position who can all handle the rock

Bledsoe looks like he have it all tbh. Shot improved. Defense first type too.

Will Alex Len contribute? Could you imagine if they got something out of him? Or had Steven Adams or Noel?

Last edited:
Jeremy Lin is going to be a good starting PG for the Lakers w/ his ability to get in the lane and create shots for himself & his teammates.
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) October 23, 2014

after lin gets traded...

"happy days are here again"

Aside from being a great player, Magic really doesnt know anything about basketball today.

I'd like to see Kobe join TNT with Shaq and company

Troll Kobe is one of the best personalities the NBA has seen. I'd like to see him continue that in a studio setting

Nah, knowing Kobe's egomaniacal self he'll go make history in Italy as first owner, player & coach of his own team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom