The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowkey felt bad for Waiters on that on some 'I know I'm usually a malcontent but srs, I'm honestly wide open'

Last edited:
Are y'all even watching the game? I can only say maybe two or three of Smith's shots have been bad everything else is towards the rim.

Are y'all even watching the game? I can only say maybe two or three of Smith's shots have been bad everything else is towards the rim.
This is true.

Only bad shot was really the mid range shot in the first and maybe the corner three in the third.

I'm watching the Spurs game, that's part of why I want to see the shots, gonna look the chart up at some point. Ten shots on day one in the first half of still a lot, especially when you play on the same team as the guy who leads the league in scoring. This isn't Russell to Kevin this is Josh Smith to Garden

sooo dudley gone wait to play the hawks to start  scoring 
mean.gif

B51FnF9CQAAkZhp.png

Last edited:
P knows. That's why i **** with you.

Anti. The shot chart will show you he's shot a lot, but the film will show you he's attacking the rim. Outside of one three and a contested 15 footer, everything is towards the rim. I'll take those all day. His defense had been a plus as well.

Also should be taken into consideration Dwight has been in foul trouble all game, so the extra shots are going to Smith.

Edit:

Congrats to Dirk for passing Elvin Hayes for eighth all time in scoring. :pimp:

Last edited:
Austin Rivers is a solid back up PG. He has a place in the league and you can tell he's gotten considerably better.

Everybody want to get on Josh's case, but Tayshaun out here with 11 FGAs in like 24 minutes. Nah, man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom