The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondo basically taking over the entire offense, nothing like playing the Lakers 
roll.gif

Rondo looks really nice throwing lobs to Chandler

Man Lamb is getting run tonight?

I can't figure out the method to Brook's madness.

Lamb saw 0 minutes last two games.

I wonder how Monta feels being marginalized with Rondo in town now.
He has to hate it. I said that there would be an issue regarding this the day the trade happens. That's not looking likely but he definitely can't be happy.

Come post season Timmy will play more minutes and it won't matter as much but he really is the rim protection of this team.

He has to hate it. I said that there would be an issue regarding this the day the trade happens. That's not looking likely but he definitely can't be happy.

Come post season Timmy will play more minutes and it won't matter as much but he really is the rim protection of this team.
Monta was asked about Rondo before the trade and said get him here.. so...

Monta was asked about Rondo before the trade and said get him here.. so...

i mean what did you want him to say? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom