The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Smith causing havoc with dribble drives and smart dishes from the elbow area.

As it should always be.

Yep. He''all carve out his niche in this offense. Id grade his first half a b+. Made a couple great defense of rotations to affect shots, attack the rim when given the opportunity, and fought for boards

How Charlie Villanueva contines to get work is beyond me
What's insane is that he scored 18 points a few nights ago
Charlie was supposed to go to Kansas. He went there for a visit and there was a tornado that weekend. Dude said **** this and went to UConn :lol:
Illinois*

Was committed there until Self left for KU.
Interesting maybe he thought about following him to KU. That was the story I heard from one of his coaches growing up. Same dude after Charlie signed that contract in Detroit used to ask Villanueva to buy him a new car and Charlie always refused :lol:

Looks like Dirk is the one most effected by Rondo's usage. I loved when Dirk got to make all the decisions, he is very smart with the ball. He has the skills to facilitate in the paint or facing up... now he's sort of just relegated to a spot up shooter.

Hope they figure that out.. Rondo is doing whatever the hell he wants out there 
laugh.gif

Monta and Baron Davis flourished together

Sure they did. I wasn't saying that as a means of saying that they won't work together, I was just addressing his question of Why Monta and Rajon can't coexist. They definitely can, but it is surely feasible why it could potentially not work.

Sure they did. I wasn't saying that as a means of saying that they won't work together, I was just addressing his question of Why Monta and Rajon can't coexist. They definitely can, but it is surely feasible why it could potentially not work.
Gotcha

I guess my perspective is well yes it could certainly work out, there are reasons that it could and sure it could certainly not work out, there are reasons why it could not 
laugh.gif
 in the end I feel they made the right trade, they had to try it

Last edited:
Tobias Harris would be allowed to talk trash to Lebron if had 25+ or something. Not 16.

Last edited:
@ESPNStatsInfo  
Josh Smith is 4-10 from the field in 1st half of his Rockets debut. He's taken most shots of anyone on team (7 more than Dwight Howard)

Idk how you find ten shots you're OK with taking your first day on a team with nothing but an extended shoot around. I wanna see these ten shots

Is Marc Gasol considered a superstar? Cause that has to be the only reason he's allowed to bulldoze through people and get no calls, while also drawing fouls simply from breathing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom