The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic Johnson's net worth is 500 million. That is "basically there" to you?

It was around 800 before the Dodgers deal, but yea ignore everything else I said. :lol:

Tiger was a billionaire before the scandal as well so you're still wrong.

Last edited:
Lebron has a chance, melo... no.

why even compare the two, lebrons brand is on another planet compared to melo and its not even close :lol:

Why the hell is dude bringing up Tiger Woods Lebron and Magic Johnson when I was talking about Melo?

Wut

They share money with Melo or something? :lol:

Where is this 800 million number for Magic coming from?

People just like to argue, man. Damn.

Last edited:
Why the hell is dude bringing up Tiger Woods Lebron and Magic Johnson when I was talking about Melo?

Wut

They share money with Melo or something? :lol:

Where is this 800 million number for Magic coming from?

People just like to argue, man. Damn.

You said Jordan is the only billionaire athlete, not me, stop it fam.

You said Jordan is the only billionaire athlete, not me, stop it fam.

And? Where was I wrong?

Tiger used to being a billionaire means he is not now.

Still not knowing where you're getting Magic's number. And even if he is for real worth 800, that is still not a billion, so...

wut

To give just a little more perspective to this billionaire discussion, only roughly half of all NBA owners are worth a billion or more. So that indicates its a pretty hard place to get. A really wealthy player like Melo could potentially do it, but he'd have to invest incredibly well and catch some major lucky breaks. MJ was able to do it because he basically made his name synonymous with basketball footwear and apparel and "Jordan" stuff is now a staple modern culture

you dont become a billionaire from a multi million dollar salary and smart investing, you have to start your own business and be wildly successful in it

out of all of the world's billionaires only two people are not business owners (former CEO of GE and Coke) 

If he was about winning it'd be more attainable, but still a slim to none chance.

[emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]

but cmon melo got no chance to be a billionaire, dwade even has a bigger chance, the deal he signed wih lining is is not only 100 mill, lining gave him company shares, like how mj has with jordan brand. 

Finals preview?
nerd.gif

Impossible. Can't make it that far with your best player being a PG.
maurice speights is a PF/C though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom