The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interested in seeing how the Warriors go from now until the new year. Have been great so far, but rank 23rd in strength of schedule and have played anybody in their 11 game win streak. Will be very interesting to see where they are when the new year arises as well as seeing where they are defensively. They play a lot of tough teams to finish the year.
Can you post the list? Or at least the top 10 weakest schedules to this date

I'm not sure what this question proves. It's not a knock on Melo to say that he won't be a billionaire. You guys are acting like we said he's going to be broke or only have a few million left within five years of retirement
laugh.gif

If we're going to go ahead and say this about Melo, would you be willing to agree that the same is the case for any wealthy person? You guys are really acting like Carmelo is some sort of shrewd businessman. I don't see it but then again I wasn't aware about the SMS and VC involvement until this conversation.
It's asinine period to say that someone who's already a millionaire definitively has no chance to be a billionaire.

In theory...it's just stupid to say. They're already ON a path to a place you're saying they can't get to....so what logic are you using other than hate?

Last edited:
It's asinine period to say that someone who's already a millionaire definitively has no chance to be a billionaire.

In theory...it's just stupid to say. They're already ON a path to a place you're saying they can't get to....so what logic are you using other than hate?

Well I mean, relative to the amount of billionaires there are, there are plenty of millionaires. Most dont become billionaires so while it isn't asinine to say Melo cant be a billionaire, it's pretty close honestly.

Would be fun

Dragic has been sorta like Parsons in a way, kind of like a hangover from having a nice season 
He was balling last night... really exposed our PG situation.

Him in the pick n roll 
pimp.gif
 Plus the mavs always seem to sign players that torch them in previous seasons

Do the Mavs really need more offense? They've got to focus on adding more defense than anything. Will be tough with Chandler and likely Monta being free agents this summer.

Last edited:
i knew the Kings had the toughest schedule so far! **** has been insane. And to think they made it out just above .500 and could easily be 4 or 5 games better.  Especially if Boogie hadn't gotten some crazy virus

Do the Mavs really need more offense? They've got to focus on adding more defense than anything. Will be tough with Chandler and likely Monta being free agents this summer.
Definitely need defense, but Dragic may be the best option regardless. Not going to find a huge defensive point guard out there...

Will be interesting to see if Dallas overpays for Chandler and Have it All considering they already overpaid for Parsons

Last edited:
Well I mean, relative to the amount of billionaires there are, there are plenty of millionaires. Most dont become billionaires so while it isn't asinine to say Melo cant be a billionaire, it's pretty close honestly.
 Both millionaire and billionaire rates are climbing...not descending. So we can't apply old millionaire/billionaire relativity to a world that's everchanging.

Again...in theory alone...it's just completely ridiculous to think that he has NO chance of becoming a billionaire if he's already closer than the majority of people roaming this earth.

And like the true SWS as Zyzz is...his ******ed reply was
dont get butt hurt bro, hes just a basketball player that doesnt know you even exist
How can you blame Melo when you have people that believe his only worth is as a basketball player with a capped potential for anything outside of basketball?

Ya'll gotta start reading in between the lines.

Last edited:
They really just need a good defensive minded player off the bench and a good starting PG (see: Dragic). Chandler will get paid... Monta is not going to be a free agent this summer. He is going to opt in and become one next year when the TV deal kicks in to get more money.

They really just need a good defensive minded player off the bench and a good starting PG (see: Dragic). Chandler will get paid... Monta is not going to be a free agent this summer. He is going to opt in and become one next year when the TV deal kicks in to get more money.
Did he really say he was going to opt in? I wouldn't be surprised

Did he really say he was going to opt in? I wouldn't be surprised
Yeah I was reading it on ESPN Dallas that he is in all likelyhood going to opt in. He is not going to go anywhere... he's told the media he wants to be a Mav for the rest of his career. 

Yeah I was reading it on ESPN Dallas that he is in all likelyhood going to opt in. He is not going to go anywhere... he's told the media he wants to be a Mav for the rest of his career. 
They gonna overpay the hell out of him aren't they, after Dirk is old/gone too

Monta definitely came up big since coming to Dallas though, can't deny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom