[| -- The 2010 XXL Freshman Class for Jan/Feb Cover (Allegedly) -- |]

lol wiz been around for a while. dude near murdered his own career with that trash mv for his alice deejay song say yeah.
i remember i was workin the mkting proj and saw the video and knew it was trash thatd take him down.

agree, would love to see donnis on there.
sean deserves to be out there but materialwise, been slow, tho hes supposedly workin heavy for his new album.
cole and nipsey are obviouses.

Originally Posted by quiickz

Nikki should just do pr0n.

more or less

wasn't impressed with last year's cover and not impressed with this one
eyes.gif

Im happy as long as Nipsey & J.Cole are on there.

Yes Wiz Khalifa is a freshman as far as the general public. We been up on him but life does exist outside of NT people
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lowrider713

"say yeah" will forever be wiz's best song. And that came out like 3 years ago...
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

nerd.gif
HighRep87 wrote:

Nicki, Cole
pimp.gif

This

+

The only people on this list i could see making a name for them selves in the music industry are obviously Nicki & Jermaine (J.Cole)

and maybe Big Sean & Wiz. Other than that the rest of the list flops.

but this 2010 Freshman list > 2009 Freshman list

who the heck is "Fawshawn"?!?!!?!
nerd.gif

EDIT: Jack Rock & Nipsey can make it in the industry as well. HOPEFULLY they can revive the zombie West Coast
glasses.gif

thekckid wrote:
the real question is who will take the biggest leap forward in 2010?

From the looks of it...

just J.Cole & Minaj

J.Cole featured on a track with arguably the greatest rapper to ever touch a microphone's ALBUM. DEFITNELY THE BEST RAPPER & FLOW ON THE 2010Freshman LIST!

Nicki is apart of the hottest label/crew + her fan base is obviously HUGE because of her unique & animated flow/style.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

nerd.gif
The best rapper on the list after J. Cole.

Nicki is apart of the hottest label/crew + her fan base is obviously HUGE because of her unique & animated flow/style.
N_ that doesn't have to %+%* to do with why her fan base is huge.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Tall Tales until you post GOOD Fashawn material!

+

can you explain your opinion on why Nicki has a big fanbase then
ohwell.gif

Im not feeling none of the dudes on that list. Dom Kennedy and Yung LA should be on there.

Hopefully this helps Big Sean get some popularity, already listen to wiz, j.cole and nipsey can anybody recommend some of the other guyssongs/mixtapes..........always lookin for new music
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Tall Tales until you post GOOD Fashawn material!

+

can you explain your opinion on why Nicki has a big fanbase then
ohwell.gif
Son you claim ducktales about something you know nothing about.
laugh.gif

You've never even heard of dude, how would you know? I forgot about Skyzoo, him Fashawn and J. Cole are all at about the same level.

As for Minaj, you got it half right. Nicki's fanbase right now is a byproduct of nothing other than her affiliation with Wayne/YM and her status as a hoodsex symbol.

How you gonna call her flow unique? She sounds like a miror image of Wayne on helium.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by roc4life24

I cant be the only one feeling Big Sean was 2009
grin.gif

I like dude's music but those are my sentiments exactly

& I would've put Donnis on there atleast for me he's a legit freshman...no buzz or anything until this year he just signed to Universal i think he's gonna do big things in '10
Maybe he can Drake them boys, and just smash. Not saying he's on the same level as Drake or that he'll have as much buzz as him oranything, BUT maybe he can get more buzz than these guys.

Back
Top Bottom