[| -- The 2010 XXL Freshman Class for Jan/Feb Cover (Allegedly) -- |]

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

talent wise ill take your lineup but its no surprises on that list for me.

i've heard damn near everybody on that list enough to know if I like'em or not, while last year was mostly new for me with the exception of a few.
shhhhhh everytime one of these covers come out it's all artists we've heard of .... it's just really to give them exposure to themasses.

i'm glad Wiz made the cover though.

Wiz and Skyzoo
pimp.gif

Someone needs to put these dudes up on Dom Kennedy...he's nicer than all of them

Originally Posted by roc4life24

I cant be the only one feeling Big Sean was 2009
grin.gif

I like dude's music but those are my sentiments exactly

& I would've put Donnis on there atleast for me he's a legit freshman...no buzz or anything until this year he just signed to Universal i thinkhe's gonna do big things in '10

Originally Posted by LadiiKix

Drake MIA again
laugh.gif
Dude is getting Grammy nominations, do u think he really needs to be there?
roll.gif
roll.gif

J.Cole > Everyone on that list and their minds put together
roll.gif

I don't think these guys are gonna get the same shine as 09 in the mainstream. The did the same thing as last year and picked the more established artistsas opposed to going out on a limb for the newer dudes with arguably more talent / who may be more success bound. Skyzoo is my man but this is more rediculousthen having spitton last years cover.

Good list overall. My dude cole
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

To be honest...I listen to more dudes on this list than the last one.

Nikki Minaj = Ace Hood of this issue but I damn sure know she gonna be lookin like fresh spring water on the cover

Sky is that DUDE. Bout time he gettin his due.

how do u put skyzoo and wiz on a freshman class.....skyzoo already has 2 albums out and wiz had a video on tv forever and a day ago

fashawn>>>

Back
Top Bottom