[| -- The 2010 XXL Freshman Class for Jan/Feb Cover (Allegedly) -- |]

Wiz K aka Mr. Look the F' up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

laugh.gif
I still remember Jin battling Skyzoo on 106 and Park.
I always thought that too myself, but wasn't too sure if it was the same guy. Now I know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

who the heck is "Fawshawn"?!?!!?!
nerd.gif
The best rapper on the list after J. Cole.

Nicki is apart of the hottest label/crew + her fan base is obviously HUGE because of her unique & animated flow/style.
N_ that doesn't have to %+%* to do with why her fan base is huge.
laugh.gif

Tall Tales until you post GOOD Fashawn material!

+

can you explain your opinion on why Nicki has a big fanbase then
ohwell.gif
Son you claim ducktales about something you know nothing about.
laugh.gif

You've never even heard of dude, how would you know? I forgot about Skyzoo, him Fashawn and J. Cole are all at about the same level.

As for Minaj, you got it half right. Nicki's fanbase right now is a byproduct of nothing other than her affiliation with Wayne/YM and her status as a hood sex symbol.

How call her flow unique? She sounds like a miror image of Wayne on helium.you gonna
tired.gif
got me with that one. you won this arguement.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Skyzoo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fashwan any day of the week.

The Salvation >>>>>> Boy Meets World
el oh el

indifferent.gif
There's nothing funny or stoneface worthy about the truth.

Sky been doing it, his mixtapes speak for themselves let alone that album. Lyrically he's leaps and bounds better than Fashawn. Musically, overall, Skymakes better music. Fash's BMW fell off after The Ecology after that it's just okay/solid music with maybe 2 or 3 more gems.

As a fan of both it's very clear to see.

as a fan of music its very clear to see skyzoos album is not even close to on par with fashawns.....im a skyzoo fan as well....but im sorry that album wassuper boring.....fashawn put out a damn near classic album....skyzoos album had no direction and sub par production

as a fan of music its very clear to see skyzoos album is not even close to on par with fashawns.....im a skyzoo fan as well....but im sorry that album was super boring.....fashawn put out a damn near classic album....skyzoos album had no direction and sub par production
Damn son, you might be a fan of music but not a fan of hip hop.

Subpar production on The Salvation? No direction? Did you even listen to the lyrics to say something so off base? I mean to even say it had no direction andthen imply Fashawn's album did?

You think Fashawn put out a damn near classic album?
eek.gif
We talkin about BMW?Seriously in what form did he nearly put out a classic? See this aint even opposite opinions. Cuz the beats and lyrics for the 2nd half of that album werenothing special.

Imma just hope you have some type of west coast bias cuz if not you going deaf or ******ed. I can't continue this back n forth. You couldn't be morewrong imo but w/e

EDIT

I mean homey let Exile rap on his album. Plus the joint with Blu was surprisingly weak.

as a fan of music its very clear to see skyzoos album is not even close to on par with fashawns.....im a skyzoo fan as well....but im sorry that album was super boring.....fashawn put out a damn near classic album....skyzoos album had no direction and sub par production
Damn son, you might be a fan of music but not a fan of hip hop.

Subpar production on The Salvation? No direction? Did you even listen to the lyrics to say something so off base? I mean to even say it had no direction and then imply Fashawn's album did?

You think Fashawn put out a damn near classic album?
eek.gif
We talkin about BMW? Seriously in what form did he nearly put out a classic? See this aint even opposite opinions. Cuz the beats and lyrics for the 2nd half of that album were nothing special.

Imma just hope you have some type of west coast bias cuz if not you going deaf or ******ed. I can't continue this back n forth. You couldn't be more wrong imo but w/e

EDIT

I mean homey let Exile rap on his album. Plus the joint with Blu was surprisingly weak.
were just going to have to agree to disagree because everything your saying i cant agree with at all....everything you feel strongly about impretty much the opposite

Back
Top Bottom