Teens are procrastinating getting Drivers licenses VOL. they BROKE

This. And concrete/cement mason

That’s some hard *** work though man...

Being on a curb crew would be brutal. Doing hand curb 12 hours a day...

it’s not so bad for the guys who pump everything but even that I wouldn’t want to do.

I make two dollars less to drive the truck and flip some switches, I couldn’t be a laborer.

tbf DMVs are a **** show too.

my sister is trying to book an appointment for a test and the closest DMVs are booked for pretty much the next 3 months
Its because of that new California ID. Most people don't even realize if you have a passport you don't need the new ID to fly domestically.

Parents are letting their teenage kids take Uber/Lyft? I'd be terrified if I am a parent. :smh:

Definitely. Back when I was between jobs and was driving I'd get pick up request at middle schools and high schools. It would be the parents requesting the ride for their kids. Take them to the doctor, their after school job or home or whatever.

Definitely. Back when I was between jobs and was driving I'd get pick up request at middle schools and high schools. It would be the parents requesting the ride for their kids. Take them to the doctor, their after school job or home or whatever.
this rapper from N.O. just got in trouble for putting her 5 year old in a Lyft and sending him to school
the driver told her that it was against their policy but she left the kid and went back in the house, the driver went to the police station instead of school

just because you have that persons info via the app doesn't mean that can't be a psycho
crazy that people just hand their kids over to anyone

That’s some hard *** work though man...

Being on a curb crew would be brutal. Doing hand curb 12 hours a day...

it’s not so bad for the guys who pump everything but even that I wouldn’t want to do.

I make two dollars less to drive the truck and flip some switches, I couldn’t be a laborer.
Def hard work. Pay is great tho once you get in the union

this rapper from N.O. just got in trouble for putting her 5 year old in a Lyft and sending him to school
the driver told her that it was against their policy but she left the kid and went back in the house, the driver went to the police station instead of school

just because you have that persons info via the app doesn't mean that can't be a psycho
crazy that people just hand their kids over to anyone

Folks used to try and get in my car with their newborns and infants, no car seat or carrier and assume I'd be cool with driving them with a damn baby just chilling on their lap :stoneface:

A while back you said you didn't feel the need to own a car.

needs change.

id never take da train if i didn't have to...i split my time between lookin at NT & lookin for performance/maintenance parts for my ride...wish i would've drove alot earlier.

but to drive thou? who doesn't love to whip around? lol...
My experience is arguably different, but I held off on getting my license because of my circumstances.

I was one of the oldest kids in my grade and my friends all made their expectations known that they thought I'd be driving them everywhere once I got my license. Wasn't about to be anyone's taxi, gas money or not. I stalled until others started getting their license at the chagrin of everyone else.

Biggest motivator to get my license was to have a means to cop :pimp: and subsequently :pimp: said :pimp:.

oh yeah, my homie said his uncle operated a cement mixer & them tonka truck lookin construction trucks....pssh making over 44+ a hour.

Tower crane operator in NYC can get you 300k. The problem is you gotta sit in a box for 14 hours a day. :lol:

A couple guys from Minneapolis went out there to run cranes I know.

Back
Top Bottom