Teen wins lottery>Spends Money on Expensive stuff x coke > Ends up being broke.

LINK

Aug. 31) - A young woman who won over $3 million in the lottery when she was just 16 says she blew it all on wild shopping sprees, breast implants and cocaine.
Rogers, from Cumbria in northwest England, was a shop assistant when she hit the jackpot in 2003. Now 22 and the mother of two young children, she says she has about $32,000 left.

"I honestly wish I'd never won the lottery money -- and knowing what I know now I should have just given it all back to them," she told in an interview published in Sunday's News of the World.

Rogers said she spent the money on homes for herself, her parents and her grandmother. She bought expensive cars and gifts and lent money to relatives. She spent more than $730,000 on designer clothes, partying and having her breasts augmented, according to the Daily Mail.

And she estimates she spent $400,000 on cocaine -- most of which went to a boyfriend.

"I was spending a fortune on cocaine, a nasty evil drug which tears your life apart," she told News of the World. "I might as well have thrown it down the toilet."

Rogers said she was far too immature to have been entrusted with a fortune.
I was just too young to cope with suddenly having that amount in the bank when I'd come from nothing," she told News of the World.
"In the past six years I've sunk into a black hole -- a black hole that at one point I thought I could never crawl out of."

She said she became so depressed that she attempted suicide three times.

Rogers now lives with her mother and said she has taken three cleaning jobs to make ends meet.

"Until you win such a large amount of money at such a young age, you don't realize the pressures that come with it," she told the Mail.

"Winning the lottery has ruined my life. I wish I had never won."

from classy to ashy foreal . haha

cliffs
-the title explains it all haha
laugh.gif

I think this is the same chick that was on House Hunters International a few years ago.
But how else would you expect a child to handle millions?

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

how do you 'attempt' suicide THREE times?
Suicide is not easy to commit especially for women. For example, when people try to slit their wrists you will always notice hesitation marksbecause they are debating with themselves on whether or not should they go through with it.

maybe thats why you cant play the lotto until you 18 in the USA .... im not saying that when i was 16 and i won that much i would spent my money the same wayas her but i guesss she does have a point knowing you have that amount in the bank could be a blessing/curse.

$3 million?? That is absolutely ridiculous.

Now im sure we all would have done something stupid with $3 million dollars at the age of 16, dont even stunt................But what she did, i couldnt evenimagine.

3mil isn't alot to last you, especially if your just spending...

"I honestly wish I'd never won the lottery money -- and knowing what I know now I should have just given it all back to them,"

f3a3520a46d267a3ed17c5a8aa3fd5cde7d4663.gif

Give me 3 million right now....I'd make her story look like a Babar tale.

SMH. But at 16 I probably would've went wild too. But I woldve made sure I had at least a mil stashed.

smh.gif
smh.gif
... Man.... If I had spend 400 racks to drop on on cocaine, I swear to GOD I'd probably be either dead or in jail, but Lord knows I wouldn't bebroke.. I ain't tooting that !%#$####..
grin.gif
These $#%%#!@@$+@*# got the game ALL %+%!#@ up
smh.gif
... I'm utterly disgusted right now... give ME that muchwhite.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom