Teen poses as OB/GYN

He was on Nightline ABC last night. Apparently he has business partner who invested $10,000 into the clinic. His partner threw him under the bus and said he would wait for his case to be heard to determine if Malachi was a liar. Son, this kid is 18...you know he wasnt no damn doctor!

As bad as this is due to my man just eating off suckers and sniffing unsuspecting vaginas all day, there's a part of me that salutes the fact that the wild stuff we thought of doing as kids, he had the nuts to say f it and just do it. He may be the lost master of no damns.

Word. Kid is on another level, that press conference did it for me. Sky is the limit for him, especially in today's society where stars are made from 6 second vine clips. Nothing is standing in his way, and he did all of that on his own. Wait until people with really money wan to back him.

Word. The top med schools should groom him to be a real MD.

Think about what he will become if that happens.

I think the problem is he's not on any meds :lol:  
But yeah he's clearly severely mentally ill. 

Maybe he is the sane one, and we are mentally ill for punching a clock doing 9-5s, and not following our dreams. :lol:

he'll have another practice up and running in no time 

Definitely, nobody is stopping this kid from doing what he wants.

if the teen was white, they would probably call him the next doogie howser and praise how great and what a prodigy he is. who needs medical school, this kid is so bright...

Real talk this kid is pretty damn smart.Even how he professional handled that press conference thing :lol:. No way I would be that composed at 18.

Get this kid into politics or a real degree/school in something. The way he finessed this he probably doesnt even need college. Just a legitimate business or practice :lol:

He was on Nightline ABC last night. Apparently he has business partner who invested $10,000 into the clinic. His partner threw him under the bus and said he would wait for his case to be heard to determine if Malachi was a liar. Son, this kid is 18...you know he wasnt no damn doctor!
Well this answers one of my questions about the funding but I just have so many:
  • Who's name is the clinic registered in?
  • I'm not familiar with certain aspects of opening a business so do you need proof that you hold a medical license in order to open a clinic?
  • What credentials were hanging on his walls? 6th period art class drawings?
  • Who are the other two women that work in his clinic?
  • How do you shadow real doctors in a hospital for a month without a badge?
I'm so puzzled...

Well this answers one of my questions about the funding but I just have so many:
  • I'm not familiar with certain aspects of opening a business so do you need proof that you hold a medical license in order to open a clinic?

I'm so puzzled...

NOTHING about this case makes sense. I can't wait for more details to come out.

Wouldn't be shocked if it turns out this "teen" is really in his mid-20's or something along those lines.

NOTHING about this case makes sense. I can't wait for more details to come out.

Wouldn't be shocked if it turns out this "teen" is really in his mid-20's or something along those lines.

I wouldnt be shocked too. First thing I thought was theres no way this dude is a teen.

I'm so puzzled...
I don't think you need a medical degree as proof to open a clinic. It's not procedure cuz most ppl wouldn't be able to comprehend why someone who isn't a doctor would do that.

Yall aint never seen Catch Me If You Can or Mumford? Aint hard to shadow doctors or fake some degrees. That stuff you see on tv works. Just throw on a white coat or wear scrubs and you will blend in :lol:

Last edited:
[*] How do you shadow real doctors in a hospital for a month without a badge?
[/LIST]

I'm so puzzled...

Last year he was arrested for sneaking into a hospital. Dude ordered his own robe stiched with Dr. Love and pretened to be staff. A month passed before he got caught lol. He didnt interact witj any patients nor did he enter patient areas.

Last edited:
[*] How do you shadow real doctors in a hospital for a month without a badge?
[/LIST]

I'm so puzzled...

Last year he was arrested for sneaking into a hospital. Dude ordered his own robe stiched with Dr. Love and pretened to be staff. A month passed before he got caught lol. He didnt interact witj any patients nor did he enter patient areas.
:rofl:

A whole month. Son probably had his own locker and was on a first name basis with a few ppl.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom