**Tech N9ne**New album featuring Lil Wayne,Busta,Yelawolf,CeeLo and possibly Snoop,Minaj,Twista,Em

For all you Strange Music fans out there check out his latest Ustream video where he talks about his new album, his new tour and everything else hes got going on.

Tech-ATL-Broadcast-300x221.png

Notable Highlights

- New tour starts in late April.  Doesn’t know who he will be touring with yet.
- KABOSH is still coming.  Tech will be hooking up with Dirty Wormz during the South By Southwest music and film festival held in Austin, Texas.
- Krizz Kaliko is performing solo at this year’s Paid Dues Festival.
- Bad Season is number four on iTunes hip hop chart and MUST reach number one!
- Doesn’t blaze trees anymore: “Blazed off of life %%$!!!

For all you Strange Music fans out there check out his latest Ustream video where he talks about his new album, his new tour and everything else hes got going on.

Tech-ATL-Broadcast-300x221.png

Notable Highlights

- New tour starts in late April.  Doesn’t know who he will be touring with yet.
- KABOSH is still coming.  Tech will be hooking up with Dirty Wormz during the South By Southwest music and film festival held in Austin, Texas.
- Krizz Kaliko is performing solo at this year’s Paid Dues Festival.
- Bad Season is number four on iTunes hip hop chart and MUST reach number one!
- Doesn’t blaze trees anymore: “Blazed off of life %%$!!!

He has been grinding for a looong time. I remember seeing him on BET Uncut, I'm glad he is starting to get his shine.

He has been grinding for a looong time. I remember seeing him on BET Uncut, I'm glad he is starting to get his shine.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Yea hes definitely been on the grind for a long time. I have personally been going to his shows twice a year for the last 7 years. I think he tours at least 300 days out of the year every year since like 02 and lately hes been putting out 2 full length albums a year plus an EP. Needless to say I'm a huge fan and he is most def my favorite of all time and its awesome that hes getting this kind of exposure. I feel like he is everything that the hip hop game is missing. Too many people are sleeping on this man because honestly I feel theres nobody out there that can touch him...Thats just my opinion though.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Yea hes definitely been on the grind for a long time. I have personally been going to his shows twice a year for the last 7 years. I think he tours at least 300 days out of the year every year since like 02 and lately hes been putting out 2 full length albums a year plus an EP. Needless to say I'm a huge fan and he is most def my favorite of all time and its awesome that hes getting this kind of exposure. I feel like he is everything that the hip hop game is missing. Too many people are sleeping on this man because honestly I feel theres nobody out there that can touch him...Thats just my opinion though.

I saw him live up in Seattle.  It was pretty dope, rap really isn't my thing at the end of the day.  I was there for my boy's birthday, and it was still fun.  Like a metal concert with less boobs...and no "hardcore" dancers thank goodness.  Not thank goodness for less boobs.  Those are....just fantastic.

I saw him live up in Seattle.  It was pretty dope, rap really isn't my thing at the end of the day.  I was there for my boy's birthday, and it was still fun.  Like a metal concert with less boobs...and no "hardcore" dancers thank goodness.  Not thank goodness for less boobs.  Those are....just fantastic.

Will NT ever give Tech a chance?

I swear 90% of the folks I turn him onto are instantly hooked...Even cats back in high school were like "Yo turn that devil worshiping @*!* off!" even though Tech is not even like that, and now he's their favorite rapper of all time...

Will NT ever give Tech a chance?

I swear 90% of the folks I turn him onto are instantly hooked...Even cats back in high school were like "Yo turn that devil worshiping @*!* off!" even though Tech is not even like that, and now he's their favorite rapper of all time...

I got a homeboy who swears by this dude. I just never really gave him a listen. Wasn't really impressed by those cuts he had BET Uncut. I think dude has sold a million plus records indie? He has cold %%! fanbase. Them dudes live by dude. This might be my first album to check out from dude. But all those dudes on his album? That lineup is bigger than what Rawse had on Teflon Don.
laugh.gif

I got a homeboy who swears by this dude. I just never really gave him a listen. Wasn't really impressed by those cuts he had BET Uncut. I think dude has sold a million plus records indie? He has cold %%! fanbase. Them dudes live by dude. This might be my first album to check out from dude. But all those dudes on his album? That lineup is bigger than what Rawse had on Teflon Don.
laugh.gif

Yep over a million sold independently and his numbers are rapidly growing.

I definitely live by dude and all my homeboys are die-hard fans too. It seems like every one of his fans are ride or die. I guess his music just has that effect on people...

Tech typically has quite a few features on his albums. On his album Killer he had Ice Cube, Scarface, Shawwna from DTP, Paul Wall, The Popper, Hed PE, Kottonmouth Kings and a few cats from his crew including Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun. On his album KOD he features 3 6 Mafia, Brotha Lynch, T Nutty, King Gordy, Irv Da Phenom and of course Krizz and Kutt. I'm down with him having a gang of people featured on his albums because thats touching into different fan bases each time. Tech always outshines everybody he features too which is expected by me...

Yep over a million sold independently and his numbers are rapidly growing.

I definitely live by dude and all my homeboys are die-hard fans too. It seems like every one of his fans are ride or die. I guess his music just has that effect on people...

Tech typically has quite a few features on his albums. On his album Killer he had Ice Cube, Scarface, Shawwna from DTP, Paul Wall, The Popper, Hed PE, Kottonmouth Kings and a few cats from his crew including Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun. On his album KOD he features 3 6 Mafia, Brotha Lynch, T Nutty, King Gordy, Irv Da Phenom and of course Krizz and Kutt. I'm down with him having a gang of people featured on his albums because thats touching into different fan bases each time. Tech always outshines everybody he features too which is expected by me...

CHEA! Tech N9ne is my *$@#! I swear every album he puts out just keeps getting better and better. I'm hella excited for this. Bad Season the mixtape that he and DJ Whoo Kid did was dope too.

Heres a link to the free download at xxlmag.com

CHECK IT OUT!!!

CHEA! Tech N9ne is my *$@#! I swear every album he puts out just keeps getting better and better. I'm hella excited for this. Bad Season the mixtape that he and DJ Whoo Kid did was dope too.

Heres a link to the free download at xxlmag.com

CHECK IT OUT!!!

Back
Top Bottom