**Tech N9ne**New album featuring Lil Wayne,Busta,Yelawolf,CeeLo and possibly Snoop,Minaj,Twista,Em

just got this CD this morning and its
pimp.gif
so far. gonna listen to the rest while in the gym.

Being from KC I gotta love this dude. Honestly, I bump Rich The Factor WAAAAY more than Tech. But tech is IMO a better more well rounded artist. Im really glad to see him getting the national kind of accreditation he deserves.

Being from KC I gotta love this dude. Honestly, I bump Rich The Factor WAAAAY more than Tech. But tech is IMO a better more well rounded artist. Im really glad to see him getting the national kind of accreditation he deserves.

Originally Posted by carbon16

Personally I feel like Tech is the definition of a Hip Hop artist and MC. From the style he has created, the way he can put songs together, and his incredible stage presence. He's not my favorite artist and im not the biggest fan but I listen and respect his music. His work ethic is crazy and you can tell he does it for the love of music. My favorite album from Tech is "Absolute Power" and I think its his best work, yall should check it out if you haven't.
This

I am not an avid fan.  But dude has never left his lane and people have come to respect that and now he is getting tons of main stream love.  And like he says on his CD.  He didn't go do a Wayne song or a T-Pain song.  He got Wayne and T-Pain to do a tech song.  This man deserves a ton of credit for holding himself down and his record label.  I wish him tons of success.

Originally Posted by carbon16

Personally I feel like Tech is the definition of a Hip Hop artist and MC. From the style he has created, the way he can put songs together, and his incredible stage presence. He's not my favorite artist and im not the biggest fan but I listen and respect his music. His work ethic is crazy and you can tell he does it for the love of music. My favorite album from Tech is "Absolute Power" and I think its his best work, yall should check it out if you haven't.
This

I am not an avid fan.  But dude has never left his lane and people have come to respect that and now he is getting tons of main stream love.  And like he says on his CD.  He didn't go do a Wayne song or a T-Pain song.  He got Wayne and T-Pain to do a tech song.  This man deserves a ton of credit for holding himself down and his record label.  I wish him tons of success.

Lets get !%%!%% up is the only song I can mess with. Really tho he is garbage. Rich gets more love in KC than this bum.

Lets get !%%!%% up is the only song I can mess with. Really tho he is garbage. Rich gets more love in KC than this bum.

not a big tech9 fan however did enjoy his delivery on the interlude track on the carter with andre3000

not a big tech9 fan however did enjoy his delivery on the interlude track on the carter with andre3000

Tech is the most underrated, and my favorite rapper of all time. Can't believe he's still coming out with amazing music. My favorite of his albums is definitely Anghellic though

Back
Top Bottom