**Tech N9ne**New album featuring Lil Wayne,Busta,Yelawolf,CeeLo and possibly Snoop,Minaj,Twista,Em

Its crazy that a thread about Wiz Khalifa goes 160+ plus pages and a thread about Tech gets buried after 2. Tech would DESTROY Wiz, yet nowhere near the hype...
tired.gif

Its crazy that a thread about Wiz Khalifa goes 160+ plus pages and a thread about Tech gets buried after 2. Tech would DESTROY Wiz, yet nowhere near the hype...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by techmen31

tired.gif

music is not about lyrical ability

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
at you throwing all those name in the title to get ppl's attention. This aint a ebay auction.

roll.gif
roll.gif
at you throwing all those name in the title to get ppl's attention. This aint a ebay auction.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

I put those names in the title so people could see which artists are and may be featured on his new album. I know a lot of people don't listen to Tech because the don't know his music or they thing hes rock or a devil worshiper or something. Seeing that the dude is working with some peoples favorite artists might make people want to check him out...

Originally Posted by iHust1e

roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

I put those names in the title so people could see which artists are and may be featured on his new album. I know a lot of people don't listen to Tech because the don't know his music or they thing hes rock or a devil worshiper or something. Seeing that the dude is working with some peoples favorite artists might make people want to check him out...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

tired.gif

Well to me rap music is most definitely about lyrical ability among many other things. I mean isnt that what makes a rapper better than another is lyrical ability being that rap is an art of lyricism...?

tired.gif

Well to me rap music is most definitely about lyrical ability among many other things. I mean isnt that what makes a rapper better than another is lyrical ability being that rap is an art of lyricism...?

u still have to make music people wanna hear tho... u dont have to be wack to do it and u dont have to be super lyrical either...

tech 9s rhyme style coupled wit his subject matter = underground... its just something that most people arent gonna wanna hear...

u still have to make music people wanna hear tho... u dont have to be wack to do it and u dont have to be super lyrical either...

tech 9s rhyme style coupled wit his subject matter = underground... its just something that most people arent gonna wanna hear...

Yea true. Its just a shame that people that don't give him a chance just because its a little different and considered underground.

I understand a lot of people just listen to music because it sounds good no matter the lyrics and I do have some guilty pleasures here and there but as far as rap I am definitely all about the lyrics.

Yea true. Its just a shame that people that don't give him a chance just because its a little different and considered underground.

I understand a lot of people just listen to music because it sounds good no matter the lyrics and I do have some guilty pleasures here and there but as far as rap I am definitely all about the lyrics.

^ I hate that Tony Touch dude lol.

I feel that everyone who listens to rap deep down likes Tech N9ne. Everyone knows who he is and digs what he does but dont really rep his material like some of the main stream artists today. Im probably like the majority, I like him and will listen to his stuff but I dont really go looking for his stuff like I would for others. Although I did download Choppers Worldwide the day it came out haha.

Thanks for the title or "ebay auction" cause thats the reason I entered this thread. I am definitely looking forward to it with all those guys featuring in it.

^ I hate that Tony Touch dude lol.

I feel that everyone who listens to rap deep down likes Tech N9ne. Everyone knows who he is and digs what he does but dont really rep his material like some of the main stream artists today. Im probably like the majority, I like him and will listen to his stuff but I dont really go looking for his stuff like I would for others. Although I did download Choppers Worldwide the day it came out haha.

Thanks for the title or "ebay auction" cause thats the reason I entered this thread. I am definitely looking forward to it with all those guys featuring in it.

His tracks on Lynchs new Coat Hanga Strangla album arent all that great, but Lynch always outshines whoever hes with. Was a lil disappointed in strange on this release. I dont know if thats how strange gets down but they had a feature on every one of the tracks on Lynchs album. Id rather hear just Lynch, or just Tech or Lynch and Tech but not them and the F squad.

His tracks on Lynchs new Coat Hanga Strangla album arent all that great, but Lynch always outshines whoever hes with. Was a lil disappointed in strange on this release. I dont know if thats how strange gets down but they had a feature on every one of the tracks on Lynchs album. Id rather hear just Lynch, or just Tech or Lynch and Tech but not them and the F squad.

I'm black and been a Tec fan for some years now. Not gonna lie it took my white friends hyping the *+%# outta dude to get me on
laugh.gif

I respect him for grinding as long as he has. He has a insane fan base that is loyal as !#%#. Truth be told he's one of those "your favorite rappers favorite rapper" he gets nothing but love from industry cats all over the country. I wish more artists would follow the path he laid down.

Whatever success he has, he's earned and I support anything he's puts out.

Back
Top Bottom