++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

^^ yep wonderfull pick up, specially for that price

picked these up locally this week for 64 Euro
Air Windrunner (produced in 95) 96 Olympic Track & Field edition
87425c5edf340d519a44dd1cd50f11849e066db.pjpg

and the best thing is that they´re wearable ... so you´ll see them soon on my feet
happy.gif

also I found my passion for vintage stuff again ... more to come
wink.gif

^great pick up, and yes without a doubt wearable, like many post 93-94 nikes

hope to see ypu posting again with more vintage
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

Today.
OG 1995 Air Trainer Max 2.
2znrc6f.jpg
I remember having these. I was pissed when the air bubble popped. I'd love to have these again or the navy/white colorway

Very nice Cameron Nelson.

eek.gif
at Lango!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $*% like that just makes mesmile.......straight vintage!

So much sole - Nice pick ups on the og 1's. I was going to bid on that same colorway (black/blue) off of sole central on ebay. But this was happeningduring the whole Lu/screech scandal and so I thought better of it. They looked legit but I didn't want to take a chance. I hope another one pops up.

Props to all the dope pick ups everyone. Hopefully I'll have something to contribute to this thread soon enough.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Finally got my grails! Original Jordan 1s in box.

eek.gif
good stuff my man. I had acomparable pair (no box) that I bought about two years ago for $86, believe it or not. Sold them for $200 about a year later, who knew their value would go upso much in this short a time. I need a new pair like nobody's business. btw have you seen that JB just released a shoe called the "Air Jordan Jaq"?
laugh.gif

M!ke

AmericanDream - Babylebron right? I remember seeing pics of your pair. You got quite the steal for $86. I didn't get mine for cheap, but at about half theprice NT apraised them at.(see the link for the price check i did
eek.gif
)http://niketalk.com/topic/85794

And the Air Jordan Jaq puts my name to shame.
laugh.gif
Not quite as bad assome JBs other new stuff though.

SoleSeeker23 wrote:
Any for sale???

Not really. Only exceptions are 2 pair that aren't my size. Would sell the ultra force lows which are a size 8 basicly for cheap, and I would also bewilling to sell the AF STS's which are a size 8.5. Would need a good offer if I sold either.

hey guys, im looking for a few kicks if anyone can help me out. these are them:

og griffey 1s (any c/w)
air more uptempos (olympics)
total max uptempos (neons)
carnivores
unlimiteds

looking for size 10-11, let me know if you have any or anything similar. CASH READY!!!

hey guys, im looking for a few kicks if anyone can help me out. these are them:

og griffey 1s (any c/w)
air more uptempos (olympics)
total max uptempos (neons)
carnivores
unlimiteds

looking for size 10-11, let me know if you have any or anything similar. CASH READY!!!

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

AmericanDream - Babylebron right? I remember seeing pics of your pair. You got quite the steal for $86. I didn't get mine for cheap, but at about half the price NT apraised them at.(see the link for the price check i did
eek.gif
) http://niketalk.com/topic/85794

And the Air Jordan Jaq puts my name to shame.
laugh.gif
Not quite as bad as some JBs other new stuff though.

hah yea AKA babylebron, but this is the screenname for now on. YOU got quite the steal from the looks of it, congratsman

M!ke

Back
Top Bottom