++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Originally Posted by Lango042000

Count me in!!
Awesome!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jae626

just curious guys... did tim hardaway ever rock the air bakns ??

indeed...

xqgvhh.jpg

*Bonus*
Air G.O. LWP
2u76ono.jpg

2hgy2jd.jpg

Flight 95
2nhjn6c.jpg

He also wore Air Raids (couldnt find a pic)

great pics everybody!!!!!

love the vintage basketball collection of lang0!!

and great AJ Is, Jack..hope you are happy with them!!!

here is some real vintage...all sneakers from the seventies...

do you guys know rucanor?

ps: team vintage heat will be almost year...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

uknowdonti - I wouldn't mind seeing some more pics of those AJKOs in your avy.
wink.gif

No prob.

Flawless V - Wow, if only they were my size 11, I would have gladly took those off your hands. Almost there.

Originally Posted by Lango042000

nikeairforcevintagemarktx6.jpg

Fantastic stuff... What were these called??? I had em back in the day, but can't seem to remember what they were called... a true hightop
pimp.gif

uknowdonti - Thanks! Very nice AJKOs. I really need apair.
Karl -
eek.gif
That is insane! I would love to have that in my house!
laugh.gif

Heres a random pic to keep the best thread on NT going!

Are OG AM 95's (neon) still wearable? I really want an original pair but I also want to wear them. Are they safe to wear?

Karl - Cool display. Have you done a collection post yet? I wanna see what are in those boxes.

uknowdonti - My pair of OG 95's is 100% wearable. BTW, check karls sig to see his collection. Its defintaly worth taking a peek at.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

uknowdonti - My pair of OG 95's is 100% wearable. BTW, check karls sig to see his collection. Its defintaly worth taking a peek at.
wink.gif

i did one a few weeks ago...can you see it in my sig?

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

Are OG AM 95's (neon) still wearable? I really want an original pair but I also want to wear them. Are they safe to wear?

Karl - Cool display. Have you done a collection post yet? I wanna see what are in those boxes.

probably they arent wearable.... a lot of !!#* from 1994-1995 are wearable, but the materials on the midsole look to me to fragile, and for sure if the pairis DS...

Originally Posted by kapepper

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

probably they arent wearable.... a lot of !!#* from 1994-1995 are wearable, but the materials on the midsole look to me to fragile, and for sure if the pair is DS...

Thanks Karl. I guess I'll buy the original for collection purposes only and get the retro to wear. One more thing, do the retro neon AM 95's runtrue to size? Thanks.

Oh yeah, I saw your collection post, very impressive! I want your OG Olympic Air Force 180's, those are very nice. Dope collection.

Back
Top Bottom